Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know he wasnt being genuine or giving 100% until mid February. Seems like we missed the first 4 years of effort......

Hey, wasnt that also when his goals tailed off? Perhaps he should go back to less than 100. Maybe cut it back to something like 80.
it doesn't meann 100% effort on the field. he meant him being honest and "real" with what he says

Maybe it might be Chelsea starting to negotiate on price, ie they've got other options, knowing we really want to get shut of him.
When he goes I'd suggest we ask for a buy back clause for around £30 million.

Otherwise is he still young enough to play in theu23s next season?

Maybe it might be Chelsea starting to negotiate on price, ie they've got other options, knowing we really want to get shut of him.
When he goes I'd suggest we ask for a buy back clause for around £30 million.

Otherwise is he still young enough to play in theu23s next season?

• Each team can field a goalkeeper over the age limit and up to three ‘over-age’ outfield players in every match

No. Used to be the case but they are classed as separate competitions now. If the CL team came 3rd and went into the EL then he would be cup-tied (I think).

If you play in the qualification rounds of either the EL or indeed the CL and then get transferred in the August window then you can play for another club in either of the two UEFA competitions

If say RL went to Chelsea after having played in the 3rd qualifier of the EL for Everton and played in the CL group stages and Chelsea finished 3rd in their group he would be able to play in the EL for Chelsea. The key is he wouldn't have played in the group stages of the EL for Everton.

If you think that's strange or complex if say RL played in the qualifier for Everton but then didn't play in any of the group games or was an unused sub and is transferred to another club in January and that club are still in the EL as long as a couple of other boxes were ticked,he would be eligible to play for his new club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back