Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont understand why he's even commenting on it. He said coming back isnt an option and he knows where he wants to go, so why is he so bothered by the rumours?

Maybe as he has to return to training in just over a week, he probably thought he'd have his move by now.

Dont understand why he's even commenting on it. He said coming back isnt an option and he knows where he wants to go, so why is he so bothered by the rumours?

Maybe as he has to return to training in just over a week, he probably thought he'd have his move by now.
Because he is a tit who brought all this on himself!!

*awaits the Lukaku arse lickers

He stays we keep a 25 goal a season striker and show that our business so far was none dependant on selling him - which will shut up a lot of the doom mongers

he goes - we get a absolutely massive fee for a player and are able to build a team more suited to what the manager wants.

Either way we win in this

He has said from the off he wants to be the best and play in the champions league and win trophies.

We need more of his elk in our team.

They provide a significant part of my annual meat consumption out here in the Western US, but I'm really not sure how I feel about them delicious critters being signed by Everton.

Having just watched the instagram video I first thought, so what he is just playing 5 a side on a pitch that appears to be sponsored by Chelsea. I had a bit of sympathy for him getting abuse.

But then I thought, he knows the rumours and conjecture about his supposed transfer to Chelsea. He didn't have to post that video and probably knew the possible consequences of doing it.

At best it's provocative. At worst it's disrespectful behaviour.

I want to like the guy and give him the benefit but he is coming across as a big headed classless jerk.

When he refers to BS I think he is referring to the Agro he is getting rather than rubbishing the rumours of a move to Chelsea.

Either way this needs resolving one way or the other for all concerned and quick.

Think it'll all end in tears if he goes back to Chelsea, the gang of racist tories won't be as forgiving when he's having is bad games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back