Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably right in the short term but we'll be buying more then I reckon...Even Jags said it himself...we'll need to replace him with 2

yes mate, but that 2 could turn out to be Sandro and Gray for 15m combined for example, meaning Lukakus sale has effectively paid for the rest of the business we have done

Anyone else seen the video from Rom playing football in L.A. showing that he's playing where there are no banners etc so we are (fans) happy... what an arse!!

Can't link someone posted on fb

The incredulity surrounding his fee is going to be hilarious when some Daley Blind-type puts him on the weights again.

Anyone else seen the video from Rom playing football in L.A. showing that he's playing where there are no banners etc so we are (fans) happy... what an arse!!

Can't link someone posted on fb

Saw that and the little video afterwards where he mutters something about not understanding the reaction from Everton fans and it being a bit over the top, and we should let him do what he wants.

Was on instagram but can't see it now.

That video though...:oops:

Sheesh...

I think he's boss, ROM, and doubt we'll see the like again for a while should he off..but the longer he's here the more I think he just doesn't get the club really. Has he every truly gelled with the fanbase? He makes it difficult that's for sure...

Shame really...but in some way I get him being sarky on the vid given that some utter bulbs were wishing him and his old man dead if goes to CHELSEA, all that jazz...

Personally, hope he stays...can't see his attitude appealing to many.

Plus my kids'll be gutted if he gets orf...

That video though...:oops:

Sheesh...

I think he's boss, ROM, and doubt we'll see the like again for a while should he off..but the longer he's here the more I think he just doesn't get the club really. Has he every truly gelled with the fanbase? He makes it difficult that's for sure...

Shame really...but in some way I get him being sarky on the vid given that some utter bulbs were wishing him and his old man dead if goes to CHELSEA, all that jazz...

Personally, hope he stays...can't see his attitude appealing to many.

Plus my kids'll be gutted if he gets orf...
A bored fan base with nothing better to do than stalk celebrities online, and a grown man with the personality of a 16 year old girl.

Combustible elements to say the least.

Saw that and the little video afterwards where he mutters something about not understanding the reaction from Everton fans and it being a bit over the top, and we should let him do what he wants.

Was on instagram but can't see it now.
Ah i didn't see the second video... the fact that he's said all of that shows disrespect imo. We should not let him do what he wants that's not how it works. Part of me wants to force him to stay for the lols as it would annoy him, plus he's an awesome goal scorer.

But then part of me just wants rid when I see stuff like this, but also have to remember he's 23 so still childish.

A bored fan base with nothing better to do than stalk celebrities online, and a grown man with the personality of a 16 year old girl.

Combustible elements to say the least.

I always had him down as a clever kid...now I just think he's manipulative & petulant.

Which makes him a perfect fit for his 3ft pug-faced agent really...

Ah i didn't see the second video... the fact that he's said all of that shows disrespect imo. We should not let him do what he wants that's not how it works. Part of me wants to force him to stay for the lols as it would annoy him, plus he's an awesome goal scorer.

But then part of me just wants rid when I see stuff like this, but also have to remember he's 23 so still childish.

Massive disrespect mate, shows he doesn't give a toss what the fans think and shows little regard for them. He finishes the video just laughing about it as well, properly infuriating to watch.

Massive disrespect mate, shows he doesn't give a toss what the fans think and shows little regard for them. He finishes the video just laughing about it as well, properly infuriating to watch.
Agreed it's total disrespect indeed. Just want rid of him now really, sad as he's the best goal scorer we have had in ages. But no one is bigger than the club and i am confident we can move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back