Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lukakus blind love for Chelsea will come back to bite him on the nethers. He'll struggle to be the god like figure in the mould of Drogba, and the fans will be right on his back if he doesn't beast every centre back week after week. I hope he wakes up and realises what an incredible opportunity he has to go down in Everton folklore and fulfills all his ambitions here. If he doesn't, he's a tit. Not that I'm biased like.

seen this mail on football 365 from a chelsea fan:

Hating and dreading Lukaku…
When Miguel Sanchez asked the ‘who do you hate’ question in the mailbox, I can imagine the most keys typed were R,T,E,Y in that order. You know a player is a bit of a c*** when even I can acknowledge, as a Chelsea fan, that he’s a bit of a knob.

On to my hated player I’m gonna say Lukaku. He comes across so pompous and self entitled and treats his current team with zero respect. He complains when his teammates don’t deliver the perfect pass, but doesn’t expect to be berated when he botches a glorious chance after a perfect pass. I’ve never seen someone so clearly think he’s better than a team. Ashley Williams complained to him during a match for a lack of work rate (allegedly), and he decided to “silence” him even if it was blatantly true.

If this is the guy who has been picked to lead the Chelsea line I’m dreading next season. His attitude is so off-putting and he wants everything delivered to him on a silver platter. He claims he loves Chelsea and didn’t bother fighting for his place against a broken Torres, Ol’ man Eto’o and Demba Ba.

This has been longer than I thought but Lukaku’s attitude is far worse than his first touch and I’d hate him to be Chelsea’s first-choice striker.

That is all.
Emma (Please get Belotti. Pleeeaaaasssseeee)

When Miguel Sanchez asked the ‘who do you hate’ question in the mailbox, I can imagine the most keys typed were R,T,E,Y in that order. You know a player is a bit of a c*** when even I can acknowledge, as a Chelsea fan, that he’s a bit of a knob.

On to my hated player I’m gonna say Lukaku. He comes across so pompous and self entitled and treats his current team with zero respect. He complains when his teammates don’t deliver the perfect pass, but doesn’t expect to be berated when he botches a glorious chance after a perfect pass. I’ve never seen someone so clearly think he’s better than a team. Ashley Williams complained to him during a match for a lack of work rate (allegedly), and he decided to “silence” him even if it was blatantly true.

If this is the guy who has been picked to lead the Chelsea line I’m dreading next season. His attitude is so off-putting and he wants everything delivered to him on a silver platter. He claims he loves Chelsea and didn’t bother fighting for his place against a broken Torres, Ol’ man Eto’o and Demba Ba.

This has been longer than I thought but Lukaku’s attitude is far worse than his first touch and I’d hate him to be Chelsea’s first-choice striker.

That is all.

Sums him up perfectly

That is all.

Yep, pretty much nailed him there.

Except for this bit.

Lukaku’s attitude is far worse than his first touch.

Not quite. Lukaku's first touch is worse than a bad ear infection.

I think that for him the transfer must happen now. Evertonians tolerated his verbal diarrhoea about ambition to play CL etc. but if he stays I think he may well find the attitude towards to be very different.
This will be even more true if it turns out that he is staying because clubs have other preferred targets.

It's clearly already agreed upon and "done".
Lets hope we invest the money on replacements as we are in deep trouble when it comes to goals as things stand .

That is all.

Think the Chelsea fan base is pretty split on him to say the least.

That is all.
Nailed him there, after reading that I actually want him to go, let him go and sulk somewhere else!!!

I think Lukakus blind love for Chelsea will come back to bite him on the nethers. He'll struggle to be the god like figure in the mould of Drogba, and the fans will be right on his back if he doesn't beast every centre back week after week. I hope he wakes up and realises what an incredible opportunity he has to go down in Everton folklore and fulfills all his ambitions here. If he doesn't, he's a tit. Not that I'm biased like.

Agree with all that...if he stays he wins also though because it'll be spun like he was never going anywhere and the press & fans got carried away and took everything outta context.

Which will actually mean that no-one stumped up the asking price and - whatever way you look at it - he is contracted.

Anyway....

... he'll kiss the badge when he slots his 3rd in the derby and just as SANDRO jumps on his shoulder to flick a massive V at our neighbours...well then, and at that very moment, I will forgive him.

Until then he stays a tit.

Boss, but a tit.

Agree with all that...if he stays he wins also though because it'll be spun like he was never going anywhere and the press & fans got carried away and took everything outta context.

Which will actually mean that no-one stumped up the asking price and - whatever way you look at it - he is contracted.

Anyway....

... he'll kiss the badge when he slots his 3rd in the derby and just as SANDRO jumps on his shoulder to flick a massive V at our neighbours...well then, and at that very moment, I will forgive him.

Until then he stays a tit.

Boss, but a tit.
well summed up, that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back