Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest dilemma deciding our immediate future is this.
Worst striking options in the top divisions in England as is stands (without Lukaku).
That may be true but with most teams playing a single striker formation a lot of them fall off significantly when you take out the top guy. For example West Ham without Carroll

A lot of them thinking it's done and dusted. Then one quote Beakcroft as saying it's done.... that fella knows f all about us, only ever talks about the RS.

Weird how they think it's done thought and will be announced on sat, no idea why though

The main reason they think its done is cos they arent getting linked to anybody else.

The mood music coming out of Chelsea is concerning me slightly. Two different articles in hthe last 24 hours saying Lukakus not good enough, if they don't give us our 80m after all this I'll be devastated
Don't back out now Chelsea you money grubbing turnips, just give us the money!

It's not so much work rate, but his ability to link/hold-up play that might let him down at Chelsea. Costa is up there with the best at that stuff & a big reason the goals are shared round the team so much.

which brings me to the point that we have to be less harsh on Barkley, Mirallas and co because they're struggling around him sometimes. He's learning too, and Ross will develop with a couple of better attackers, better understanding with Schneiderlin and Gana Gueye and it will all be sorted. I love Rom except for when he complains about an impossible through ball not reaching him or someone else taking a shot and just holds his hands up and shouts 'ROSS ROSS' blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back