Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this is called a negotiating ploy. We're not paying £100 million as our manager's not sure. Ha
Pretty much this although I do think he dosent want him, Lukaku wants them.
Which is a problem for us, he dosent want to be here and we want a lot of money for him and don't seem to have a taker, which is great because he can stay but what if he does nothing but sulk ?
As great as he us I can't stand the fact he seems to love Chelsea more then Everton, makes it hard to support him personally

Well people we'll know a lot more tomorrow...I reckon he's gone, will post some letter, and I won't miss him talking 'team team team' in post match Everton kit and then 'CL CL CL' with Belgium...nor will I miss him shushing an international captain in Williams because he didn't like anyone pointing out his limitations to potential suitors; 'I just want to improve to help the team' but doesn't want teammates pointing out when he's not helping the team...

I can still remember Moyes ruining perfectly decent goal scorers by demanding more running and defending. He is great at what he does and I want him to stay and score bag loads more. Why expect him to do something he can't at the expense of something he can.

And his game has improved dramatically over the last year or so, in case anyone didn't notice, no centre forward traps and controls every ball pinged at him. Lukaku is not AS good at this as some, but he is definitely improving. I'd love him to stay.
At the very best clubs you have to do more than just score goals

Going to be very interesting to see how this changes the media narrative on our summer, so far it's been portrayed as us being very aggressive and looking to really push on - and almost entirely a positive outlook by them, we are spending, bringing in players fast etc.

Soon as Lukaku goes - then our big spend turns into us making a profit so far, and can see all the positivity in the media perception of the club being completely erased and the narrative will go back to same old Everton etc. Interesting to see how the very pro Moshiri articles etc and if they keep being churned out or if it takes a marked change in tone

@tommye
Start lashing cash down Bramley Moore way. Obviously to pipe Dave down a bit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back