Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first half he did a glorious first-time pass around the corner to Barkley. He's made incredible strides this season.

Noticed that, liked that as a Belgian, he's making good progress here, think it would do him well to stay a bit longer as i expressed before. First touch seems to be improving too, good stuff.

Noticed that, liked that as a Belgian, he's making good progress here, think it would do him well to stay a bit longer as i expressed before. First touch seems to be improving too, good stuff.
He must stay...

giphy.gif

In the first half he did a glorious first-time pass around the corner to Barkley. He's made incredible strides this season.
Fully agree. From the watford game to now he has developed a hell of a lot. Dare i say stick him in a juve or bayern shirt he would look like he belongs.

Very much so - and for England, I think he tarnished it by retiring before the world cup, purely to save himself for Newcastle. Showed himself as unpatriotic, which no England captain should be.

Playing for everton would be far more important to me than playing for England. He obviously wanted to pro-long his club career by having the summer off

Yeah, his touch has improved massively. I've been very critical of him in the past, but he's looking like the total package at the moment.

With the obvious target of starting for Belgium at the Euros, I'm hopeful he'll carry this form through to the end of the season.

Fully agree. From the watford game to now he has developed a hell of a lot. Dare i say stick him in a juve or bayern shirt he would look like he belongs.
He's showing signs of being capable of acting as the focal point for a top side, although I'd say he has a little further to go before being trusted to take on the workload of a Lewansowski or Benzema type.

I like how everybody thinks that he will be a starter at the eurôs. Well he wont because the coach is an idiot who likes benteke more.
And thinks that moron is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back