Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't making any sense at all.

I was slating people having a go at him, because he was injured.

Without his goals we'd be in the relegation zone.

Thank god for Martinez getting the deal over the line in his first season for the loan.

Kone up front for a whole season - shudder.

I don't think he's fully over the knock. He's been our most relied on player this season, works incredibly hard every game Barry is our only outfield player who's played more minutes than Lukaku. He does need a rest.

Manager should be blamed for not lining up a suitable replacement.

If we get an injury to Rom we are in the mire. He's got away with it so far...

I've got massive regard for Lukaku...but he needs some respite from constant football.
and we need to play to his strengths. Although the last few games he has reverted to the old Lukaku, not holding the ball and the ball pinging off his legs to no one. Hes so far away from Aguero, huge amount to learn

.......lives in Brussels and reports today say he wants to sell asap and move his family away because there is lots of terrorism related police activity. Lots happening in the lives of these young men.

Madness that our only proper striker is so young. Get some experienced cover in ffs. He needs a rest now and then and it won't hurt having a more experienced player on the books he can learn from.

.......lives in Brussels and reports today say he wants to sell asap and move his family away because there is lots of terrorism related police activity. Lots happening in the lives of these young men.

Yeah he mentioned it in an article about 4 days after the Paris attacks Eggs. His family lived in the area in Brussels where it's supposed to be rife with folk getting radicalised and he was looking to sell up asap.

I know the premier league is pretty gruelling, but as we aren't even in europe this season, how have people come to the comclusion that he needs resting. It says above he may also be mentally tired?

If he has a knock then fair enough, but come on! No wonder the majority of them act like prima donnas, everybody wants to make excuses for them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back