Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the premier league is pretty gruelling, but as we aren't even in europe this season, how have people come to the comclusion that he needs resting. It says above he may also be mentally tired?

If he has a knock then fair enough, but come on! No wonder the majority of them act like prima donnas, everybody wants to make excuses for them all the time.

....a football season is a long period during which players have dips in form. It's not only about giving him a rest, it's about having another productive option even during games.

Do Everton throw Kone into the deal when they sell him, or is like when you buy a PS4 and have to pay extra for the other control pad?

I do like the idea of him getting himself on the books somewhere, like Jimmy Five Bellies at Lazio.

Rest him in the FA cup on Sunday. He's not been the same since that knock against City so I'd imagine he's stuff struggling with it a bit.

There's nothing wrong with him. There's no need to make excuses for him; he's just having an inevitable slump which, to be blunt, I'm amazed he hasn't had earlier, as if I were playing as well as he was and had that defence behind him, I'd have downed tools after the Bournemouth fiasco.

He'll come good again once the team starts performing as a whole/are playing under a new manager who can actually manage.

I fully expect us to rebound to an extent and win a few games, as there's no pressure on us and that's when we win games and give false hope for the next season. I couldn't give the slightest toss about any league game now though, bar hitting the 40 point mark.

So... replacements getting signed early it seems.

Cheers for the time, Rom. :bye:

Come off it mate. Nothing at all to do with that.

Rom looks 10x the player when he has a player who gets up to support him. If anything, we're replacing Naismith (if we sign Bolaños), and getting a younger, better version of Kone should we sign Niasse.

If we sell Rom, we'll be able to get a better replacement (than Niasse or Bolaños) in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back