Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
fourth in the table in goals scored is a failing system? (just two behind City/Leicester, one behind spurs)

unless you're expecting Niasse to shore up the defence?

Having scored so many goals and to be in the bottom half is a failing system. I put a good many of the goals conceded down to Tim Howard being in the team. He is past his best and that weakness caused the whole defence problems. Robles is an improvement but I am yet to be convinced he is the finished article. I have an open mind on him as yet.
If Robles settles down the defence, and we have only conceded one in four, I would hope Niasse helps to create space for Lukaku and hope he can bag a few for himself. I would also hope that if defences go very tight he can provide an alternative focal point.
I'm not expecting him to shore up the defence but I am expecting him to make a significant contribution.

What was with not celebrating? Sulky gimp.

To be fair, Keown's bizarre assessment aside, he'd had a long and pretty average afternoon to that point.

He then leathered it from about three yards. If it had been the winner in the 93rd minute I would imagine he'd have gone berserk.

Fantastic player and entitled to a bit of a sulk every so often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back