Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m574hgKop11rvwq31o1_400.gif

See Liverpool don't see us getting a Billionaire as a big deal because they've bought countless [Poor language removed] players for 20+ million and are conditioned to think that is normal. We spend 20+ million for the first time ever and get one the best strikers in the world.

They should be afraid, they should be very afraid.

Hope he stays forever never saw the ball for 70 mins then he just does that he could be the best we ever see in a blue shirt

Belgium had him 3rd choice behind Benteke and Origi in the Euro qualifiers :cool:

As others have said on here, easily the best young striker around these days, please keep him for one more season, if we got our act together who knows what we could achieve.

Tony McCoy was on Soccer AM this morning saying Arsenal could do with Rom and Barkley, on current form theyd have to sell us their stadium to get anywhere near asking price.

Belgium had him 3rd choice behind Benteke and Origi in the Euro qualifiers :cool:

As others have said on here, easily the best young striker around these days, please keep him for one more season, if we got our act together who knows what we could achieve.

Tony McCoy was on Soccer AM this morning saying Arsenal could do with Rom and Barkley, on current form theyd have to sell us their stadium to get anywhere near asking price.

No mate my kopite mate has assured me that the belgium coach will continue to pick origi because he ''suits their style better''.

Rom wouldn't score double figures at a ''big club'' either I've been informed too lol

Think all of us have to eat humble pie over Lukaku. We have slagged his hold up play his work ethic yet the thing that counts the most is goals! 25 in 36 games shuts us the [Poor language removed] up. Well not all of us but most of us. Hats off to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back