Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

No mate my kopite mate has assured me that the belgium coach will continue to pick origi because he ''suits their style better''.

Rom wouldn't score double figures at a ''big club'' either I've been informed too lol

errr? Obviously the big club is a dig at us - but theoretically if they meant a champions league club, why would he score less than half the goals if he was surrounded by better players?

i'd be shocked if origi ever gets to double figures in a season.

image.jpg
I don't mind playing with a lone striker, but that's ridiculous! ;o)

Gone in the summer for a disgusting amount of money.

Unless we sign a couple of players good enough to make us push for the title. A possible Champions League push won't even keep him here now.

You're spouting rubbish. Mosh iris arrival is a game changer. It will take an obscene amount of money to make us even listen to an offer even if the player himself decides he wants to go. We don't need the money.
Bearing in mind Moshiri was in talks for 18 months its suggests it could well be the reason we were able to tell Chelsea to do one when they tried to tap up Stones.

You're spouting rubbish. Mosh iris arrival is a game changer. It will take an obscene amount of money to make us even listen to an offer even if the player himself decides he wants to go. We don't need the money.
Bearing in mind Moshiri was in talks for 18 months its suggests it could well be the reason we were able to tell Chelsea to do one when they tried to tap up Stones.
Agreed. Minimum double what we paid for him, having 3 season left on his contract. Minimum.

errr? Obviously the big club is a dig at us - but theoretically if they meant a champions league club, why would he score less than half the goals if he was surrounded by better players?

i'd be shocked if origi ever gets to double figures in a season.

Sometimes it's not even worth arguing with them haha. I just sit back get the popcorn and laugh at their hilarious bitter comments.

Basically he was messaging me about how poor we were and in particular rom. And then the magic happenned.

The timing was just outstanding lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back