Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're spouting rubbish. Mosh iris arrival is a game changer. It will take an obscene amount of money to make us even listen to an offer even if the player himself decides he wants to go. We don't need the money.
Bearing in mind Moshiri was in talks for 18 months its suggests it could well be the reason we were able to tell Chelsea to do one when they tried to tap up Stones.

I'm not "spouting rubbish" and I'll thank you to talk to me in a more polite manner in future.

United didn't need the money when Madrid came in for Ronaldo but he still went because he wanted to. Lukaku would be a starting striker in any team in the world right now, with the exception of Barcelona because of their front three. Do you think he himself doesn't realise that? Of course he does. Raiola, his agent who is notorious for moving players around, certainly does. "I can stay at Everton and maybe qualify (not even play, qualify) for the Champions League next season, or I can move to Madrid and win titles and play in the Champions League and have a serious chance of winning it."

Hmm. A easy choice for anyone, perhaps slightly more difficult a lifelong blue (which Lukaku is not).

Only the intent to make a title challenge can possibly keep him here for next season. Will we show that intent? Who knows what Moshiri has in store for us, but I'm not holding my breath.

Laughing at Courtois being as tall as Lennon, while on his knees...

JS84892774.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not "spouting rubbish" and I'll thank you to talk to me in a more polite manner in future.

United didn't need the money when Madrid came in for Ronaldo but he still went because he wanted to. Lukaku would be a starting striker in any team in the world right now, with the exception of Barcelona because of their front three. Do you think he himself doesn't realise that? Of course he does. Raiola, his agent who is notorious for moving players around, certainly does. "I can stay at Everton and maybe qualify (not even play, qualify) for the Champions League next season, or I can move to Madrid and win titles and play in the Champions League and have a serious chance of winning it."

Hmm. A easy choice for anyone, perhaps slightly more difficult a lifelong blue (which Lukaku is not).

Only the intent to make a title challenge can possibly keep him here for next season. Will we show that intent? Who knows what Moshiri has in store for us, but I'm not holding my breath.

If he goes mate, we'll get a huge, huge fee. Talking top five transfers ever fee..

Lazy though isn't he lads
was speaking to my old man leaving the match today about how good lukaku was.

Some old fella literally said in reply to it, 'he is great, but he isn't half lazy.'

I literally gave him a :l face.

Still can't believe people are arsed that he doesn't run around like strac, when he's five goals away from 30.

Forgive me if this appears a tad rude, but your kopite mate is something of a total plank :)

Actually, it's true that the Belgian coach prefers Benteke and Origi for their style of playing. BUt apparently he was at Goodison, so maybe now he realises Lukaku's strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back