Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
and he was still getting abuse from some in the Gwlady's 5mins before he scored it, this needs to stop, he's scored 25 frigging goals for christ's sake.
Unfortunately, there's a small minority of fans who are either unable or unwilling to admit that they were wrong about Rom.

They're stuck in their entrenched views and can't be magnanimous when wrong. That or they can't subconsciously look beyond his skin colour!

I heard a noodle head walking down the back steps still claiming he was lazy and should have scored earlier. I just sighed...

If we win the cup and manage to keep him we will still need a striker in the summer to help with the amount of games next season, maybe two if ship out Kone. Just praying he is still a blue next year.

Naisse is a striker so I guess we are ok unless Kone is sold.

If we make europe we need another. We struggled after Thursdays last season so need a bigger squad to cope, if we now have enough money we should use it properly. Have to win cup first though.

Numbers wise, as it stands right now, we have a big enough squad, but we do lose a number of mostly non factors in the Summer and as I say I include Kone as a number, when hes barely even a footballer.

Rom and Ross were not fit enough for the Prem earlier this week.
Did you see the sweat on the lads yesterday ?
Ran their socks off.

Take it out of context mate :) and i did pretty much admit it was stupid statement and elabourated like 5 minutes after I posted such nonsense so please forgive my humbleness and ilk try and watch my mouth your highness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back