Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen a better, all round, striker at Everton.

Linekar scored bundles, (for one season mind), but not in a million years could he do what Rom did yesterday.

Sharp? Similar. Dunc? Strike rate miles off Rom.

Latchford? Brave as a lion, but a predatory, "off the arse" striker.

Other than Duncs heading ability, Rom trumps them all imo.

22. Sake.
Genuinely said the same tonight.

Racking my brains to think of a better goal for all round ability from a blue..

Can't think of one.

Genuinely said the same tonight.

Racking my brains to think of a better goal for all round ability from a blue..

Can't think of one.

Cos there aint one. Not that I have seen mind. 51.

Better players, sure. But a No 9? No one.

....I wonder what the state of play is with his contract status. I'm sure the club will be already wanting him to extend via an improved deal but being realistic, Lukaku might be looking to explore his options and not willing to commit himself for longer at this stage. He's under contract so we don't have to sell but it would be a major boost if he signed a new deal.

....I wonder what the state of play is with his contract status. I'm sure the club will be already wanting him to extend via an improved deal but being realistic, Lukaku might be looking to explore his options and not willing to commit himself for longer at this stage. He's under contract so we don't have to sell but it would be a major boost if he signed a new deal.

what clubs could he go to? arsenal? champs league and would be no 1 striker..utd? prob no champs league

barca and Madrid seem v unlikely atm, city? wouldn't be ahead of aguero

just match roms ambitions with our signings and tactics next season.

Show him in the summer we mean business, get him tied down to a deal, get one or two big names in and just go for it.

Here's most of them

favorite Rom goal is at 4:45, as soon as he started sprinting at the half way circle i knew he was going score.

yay more ultra gay edm ruining an everton video, fuuuuume

do our fans have the worst taste in music ever or something ? literally every everton video on youtube sounds like the soundtrack to an under 18s disco.

An extra £50k a week and a release clause at a fee agreed by him and the club and we may see him sign a new deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back