Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay more ultra gay edm ruining an everton video, fuuuuume

do our fans have the worst taste in music ever or something ? literally every everton video on youtube sounds like the soundtrack to an under 18s disco.

Its not an everton fan video. The person's youtube site a a bunch of players.

What's this about RM saying it's going to be tough to keep hold of him?

Cheers Bobby...

Apparently said you have to sell at some point and get 3 or 4 players in... (because moneyball really works in the prem doesn't it)

I'd genuinely just offer him 150k p/week and get him to give us 1 more year. He's only 23 in May, it would be best for all parties...

Jesus that's just taken the entire buzz off the weekend.

For bobby to say that he can buy 3 or 4 players with the money is a kick in the balls. It's almost resigned to say he's selling him and he'll strengthen the squad with the money.

Gid I hope he stays

What's this about RM saying it's going to be tough to keep hold of him?

Cheers Bobby...

Apparently said you have to sell at some point and get 3 or 4 players in... (because moneyball really works in the prem doesn't it)

I don't think that's anything that should surprise anyone. Whether we are all Bobby in or Bobby out we are 12th in the league and that just won't cut it with the top players imo. He sold the dream to Rom, hasn't quite delivered it league wise but let's hope we get a cup out of it.

Chances are we are going to end up with a striker scoring probably 25 league goals and finish 9th or 10th and a low finish 2nd season running. Not surprising if he goes especially if he has a great Euros.

Been with us longer than the likes of Rooney and Jeffers as well so in today's terms he's already been very loyal!

Jesus that's just taken the entire buzz off the weekend.

For bobby to say that he can buy 3 or 4 players with the money is a kick in the balls. It's almost resigned to say he's selling him and he'll strengthen the squad with the money.

Gid I hope he stays

It is clear he is off. The talk about clever recruitment with big money from the sale of 1 player gives it away. Very sad and I don't fancy us for the cup anymore!

I don't think that's anything that should surprise anyone. Whether we are all Bobby in or Bobby out we are 12th in the league and that just won't cut it with the top players imo. He sold the dream to Rom, hasn't quite delivered it league wise but let's hope we get a cup out of it.

Chances are we are going to end up with a striker scoring probably 25 league goals and finish 9th or 10th and a low finish 2nd season running. Not surprising if he goes especially if he has a great Euros.

Been with us longer than the likes of Rooney and Jeffers as well so in today's terms he's already been very loyal!

I know mate.

But I think we should be doing literally everything in our power to keep him (we may well be, like) rather than accept defeat.

Get him on for another year. He's got time he doesn't need his big(ger) move just yet. £150 k/week and a £60mil buy-out clause for summer 2017

wouldn't be surprised if theres some kind of agreement re champs league club, just hope no release clause as such, as we should be looking at over 60mill

He's not going anywhere this summer, Bobby's just playing nice to the press. Let's wait and see what he'll say in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back