Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't get too depressed lads

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...aku-not-thinking-about-move-away-from-everton

Romelu Lukaku not thinking about move away from Everton
By Lyall Thomas
Last Updated: 13/03/16 11:20pm

everton-chelsea-romelu-lukaku-celeb_3430390.jpg

Romelu Lukaku says he is only thinking about improving with Everton
Romelu Lukaku insists he is not thinking about leaving Everton in the summer and is concentrating on maintaining his best season so far.

The Belgium international scored twice to send his side into the FA Cup semi-finals with a 2-0 win over Chelsea on Saturday, taking his goal tally to 25 in all competitions this season.

Lukaku's agent Mino Raiola has previously stated his client is courting interest from top clubs across Europe but Lukaku said: "I don't think about that.

"As a player, individually, I am doing my best. I have grown as a player, as a man, and as an individual. Technically I became stronger, faster, better and my performances are better.

"It is not like I play three games great and six games bad, I have always been good this year and this is something I wanted. If you look at all the big players in the league they do it from day one to the 38th game of the season and that is what I want to do.

romelu-lukaku-everton-chelsea-fa-cup-lukaku-scores_3430877.jpg

Romelu Lukaku scored twice to send Everton into the FA Cup semi-finals

"With every goal I score this year there is something happening. I just want the team to win. Whoever scores, whoever delivers, we are all happy. I want to be there for my team. Even if we lose I want to be the one who pulls the strings.

"I just think about Arsenal next week. I just want to win against them and then I go to the national team and play a big game against Portugal.

"I am happy to be having a good season and I just want to improve and do even better next year."

Don't get too depressed lads

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...aku-not-thinking-about-move-away-from-everton

Romelu Lukaku not thinking about move away from Everton
By Lyall Thomas
Last Updated: 13/03/16 11:20pm

everton-chelsea-romelu-lukaku-celeb_3430390.jpg

Romelu Lukaku says he is only thinking about improving with Everton
Romelu Lukaku insists he is not thinking about leaving Everton in the summer and is concentrating on maintaining his best season so far.

The Belgium international scored twice to send his side into the FA Cup semi-finals with a 2-0 win over Chelsea on Saturday, taking his goal tally to 25 in all competitions this season.

Lukaku's agent Mino Raiola has previously stated his client is courting interest from top clubs across Europe but Lukaku said: "I don't think about that.

"As a player, individually, I am doing my best. I have grown as a player, as a man, and as an individual. Technically I became stronger, faster, better and my performances are better.

"It is not like I play three games great and six games bad, I have always been good this year and this is something I wanted. If you look at all the big players in the league they do it from day one to the 38th game of the season and that is what I want to do.

romelu-lukaku-everton-chelsea-fa-cup-lukaku-scores_3430877.jpg

Romelu Lukaku scored twice to send Everton into the FA Cup semi-finals

"With every goal I score this year there is something happening. I just want the team to win. Whoever scores, whoever delivers, we are all happy. I want to be there for my team. Even if we lose I want to be the one who pulls the strings.

"I just think about Arsenal next week. I just want to win against them and then I go to the national team and play a big game against Portugal.

"I am happy to be having a good season and I just want to improve and do even better next year."
Sorry to burst bubbles, but the title and the article are the same story? lol
He doesn't really say that does he?
I don't think he will leave next season, but the title is misleading unfortunately.

Sorry to burst bubbles, but the title and the article are the same story? lol
He doesn't really say that does he?
I don't think he will leave next season, but the title is misleading unfortunately.
He says twice in the article that he isn't thinking about speculation or any move but instead is focused on the now.

Christ on a bike.
Martinez masterminds a superb win against a superb side, answers honestly to a question (when he has been heavily criticised for not straight talking) and some of you lot lay into him.

He's spot on. If someone offers 80million and the players wants to go, guess what, he will go.

To expect anything else smacks of a lack of appreciation of the modern game.

He's said nothing wrong. The fact is he can't go anywhere until the summer so we should enjoy having him and hopefully watching him fire us to our first cup win since 95.

He says twice in the article that he isn't thinking about speculation or any move but instead is focused on the now.
Hardly saying he will be at Everton next season though is it? That's your standard response to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back