Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ on a bike.
Martinez masterminds a superb win against a superb side, answers honestly to a question (when he has been heavily criticised for not straight talking) and some of you lot lay into him.

He's spot on. If someone offers 80million and the players wants to go, guess what, he will go.

To expect anything else smacks of a lack of appreciation of the modern game.

He's said nothing wrong. The fact is he can't go anywhere until the summer so we should enjoy having him and hopefully watching him fire us to our first cup win since 95.
Yeah, I thought it was a decent answer.

Players come and go all the time, and the club moves on. There isn't much else for him to say.

Jesus, imagine analysing that sky sports article.

FOOTBALL PLAYER WANTS TO IMPROVE AND SCORE MORE GOALS FOR HIS TEAM
"Just thinking about the next game" says non-committal striker

You used to support this forum

WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED SUPPORTING THIS FORUM

Also Prev do you like Lukaku now. I think you do.

Worrying comments from Martinez. Looks like a mega sale is on. Wish he'd not said this straight after our cup win...ffs

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-no-guarantees-can-keep-11033547

Nowhere in that piece does it say we are selling Lukaku. He states in modern football every club is a seller at some point. Then you reinvest those proceeds.

I'd have thought softening the way for Stones to go is the most likely strategy.

How long does he have left on his contract? If we keep him for two more seasons we'll have done well. But if his contract is up in that time it comes down to business at the right time for the right price. Please note that in no way do I want him to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back