Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is what he is right now - a deadly striker who has consistently scored goals every season in a poor side.

We're now a rich club and he's on a long term contract, and he's our best player. It'll take a near world record fee to tempt our hand.

I was right about Stones last summer and I'll be right about this - we won't sell cheap; and £60m would be cheap.
I don't think he'll go in the summer either. Everton will want around £60m, and the clubs that could afford such a fee wouldn't pay it.

Barring a big showing at the Euros (where he probably won't even start), I think he'll find that Aubameyang and maybe even Dembele at Rennes have become the young strikers to splash out on.

I don't think he'll go in the summer either. Everton will want around £60m, and the clubs that could afford such a fee wouldn't pay it.

Barring a big showing at the Euros (where he probably won't even start), I think he'll find that Aubameyang and maybe even Dembele at Rennes have become the young strikers to splash out on.

Aubameyang always scores past me in Fifa 16!

Dembele maybe, Aubameyang is coming in to his peak not, 26 I think he is, lukaku will have suitors mate, he's banging goals in for fun at a team who is massively under performing, what would he do at a team who give him more service than we currently are?

Dembele maybe, Aubameyang is coming in to his peak not, 26 I think he is, lukaku will have suitors mate, he's banging goals in for fun at a team who is massively under performing, what would he do at a team who give him more service than we currently are?
I didn't realise Aubameyang was that old. The teenager haircuts had me well and truly fooled.

As for Lukaku, I think he's the type of player who needs to be in a team which is all about him, and that he'll struggle at the elite level.

The lad's had an amazing season so far, helped in no small measure to our all out attack very open style our manager has us playing. The goals he has scored has now brought him into the clutches of the Galactico clubs that maybe didn't have him on their radar if the media is to be believed.Here is the question : Has our style of football done wonders for our big striker while necessarily not doing wonders for our points total. If we had played a more defensive style and rom scored less would it have affected our points total greatly and would we have a better chance to hang onto him if the massive euro clubs didn't see this huge goal tally.

Lukaku is returning to FF after the cancellation of Belgium's game next Tuesday.
If that's the case it shows that these friendlies are all about money - there's no game so they don't even bother to train together for a few days or play behind closed doors.

Lukaku will bang in goals anywhere he plays. He's improving each season, his hold up play and first touch has been really good this season. When he hits his peak he is going to be a beast.

Anyone who thinks he won't do well at an elite club (if given a proper run) is nuts. He'll become one of the worlds top strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back