Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he go to Man Utd when he's bleating about wanting CL football?

They won't finish in the top 4. Plus he'd (likely) be playing under a manager that doesn't rate him, made him a scapegoat and already sold him once in Mourinho.

I'm struggling to blame him for feeling that way - he knows we're going nowhere under Martinez.

Best case scenario I think is that Martinez goes at the end of the season and he's persuaded to stay for at least one more year.

Very much this and let's be honest Rom leaving will be the nail in the coffin for martinez. He'll be well and truly screwed without his 20+ goals think Rodgers without Suarez but on a much worse 14th+ place scale.

Oh look.

He wants to leave.

Who'd have thought it?

Don't worry though I'm sure we can offer him £100,000 per week and that'll keep him here like most people are suggesting.

We'll see how that turns out. If he does go he'll go when Everton's valuation is met and not before.

Martinez brought Lukaku here and we got three seasons out of him, which is pretty much all a club out of the CL could expect. When or if he goes Roberto will bring in the next goal machine.

Sack El Fraudo or lose him. There is no other way.

No, we lose him either way.

If he stays it will be two years before he can play in a European club competition, let alone the Champions League. We have to qualify first.

The damage has already been done by our pathetic performance this season.

We'll see how that turns out. If he does go he'll go when Everton's valuation is met and not before.

Martinez brought Lukaku here and we got three seasons out of him, which is pretty much all a club out of the CL could expect. When or if he goes Roberto will bring in the next goal machine.

Orrrrrrrrrr he has a release clause which is about £40m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back