Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring us the heads of all those who doubted Lukaku and his first touch and his work ethic and his price tag.

Being their posts before us. They must pay.
This year we aren't in the EL so let's see how many domestic goals he gets. Were you satisfied with his 1 in 4 PL strike rate last season? He scored 5 of his 20 in 2 games against Young Boys, looking at his stats per game outside of that makes those 2 particular fixtures look like an anomaly. He is the most overrated Everton player by our own fans.

Sigh.

Give him a huge pay rise and a get out cause after a season if we do not get into Europe, unless one of the big guns comes in for £60-75 million!! To Real Madrid or Bayern Munich, no English clubs!!

...he has to sign a new contract to get a pay rise and that can only happen if he's prepared to do so.

What is it with these Belguim lads on international duty and not being able to keep their traps shut?
To be fair after the season we've had you can't blame him for looking elsewhere. He may still be an EFC player next year but if not he should leave on our terms and we should get very good money for him. Hopefully Bobby isn't still here to waste it.
Say what you like but Robbie buys gems

Really really really hope he stays but don't blame him if he heads off. If he goes to Man Utd I'd be disappointed in him.

Also it doesn't make him look to bright, saying he want champions league next season there are very few clubs realistically he would go to that will be in it, them some he would have massive compition for a starting place. I noticed how sky mentioned Europe first the twisted it to champions league, but some things will never change.

Is there an irony to people saying keep Lukaku at all costs and criticising him for stating his desire to play in the champions league and especially as hehas clearly outgrown the team than to us fans happily wanting Howard/Osman etc gone because he is of no use to us anymore and being upset if they digged their heels in and stayed (if they had longer contracts)?

Reactions: DRM
Really really really hope he stays but don't blame him if he heads off. If he goes to Man Utd I'd be disappointed in him.
I would blame him, Everton have built a decent squad and now we have money things are really looking up, apart from our defending. When he joined he must have been told a plan,perhaps it hasn't worked out as quick as we would like, but now wants to jump ship, rather than stay and help us to get the glory years back. If he goes I won't be wishing him luck, i will just see him in the Rooney and Lescot bracket, (I don't blame Rooney quite as much as he was very young at the time and the team and finances were dire) I just wish players would treat the club with respect, rather than mouthing off to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back