Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's down to management. As said above, he knows he is playing each week and can just stroll around doing whatever.

There is no urgency, no drive, nothing. When you do see it, it's every other game. Once in 5 games, 4 games if I'm being generous. For 28m that's a poor return. I expect better from our record signing.

A couple of goals here and there shouldn't sway you into believing he is class, he's not.

I wish people would stop bringing up the fee. He didn't chose the fee. We chose to pay it.

We paid £60K for Coleman, so should we expect non league level performances from him? We paid a record amount (for us) for a defender on Funes Mori, so should we expect him to be 3 times better than Stones?

Fact is, he's a young striker. He has flaws and they showed today. What on earth him sitting on the bench does I don't know. I'd understand if we had a good striker on the bench, but we do not.

I wish people would stop bringing up the fee. He didn't chose the fee. We chose to pay it.

We paid £60K for Coleman, so should we expect non league level performances from him? We paid a record amount (for us) for a defender on Funes Mori, so should we expect him to be 3 times better than Stones?

Fact is, he's a young striker. He has flaws and they showed today. What on earth him sitting on the bench does I don't know. I'd understand if we had a good striker on the bench, but we do not.
Likewise I wish people would stop bringing up his age. This is his 4th full season in this league. His age is totally irrelevant here. When will he step up and counted?

Likewise I wish people would stop bringing up his age. This is his 4th full season in this league. His age is totally irrelevant here. When will he step up and counted?
When he stops getting an easy ride from Evertonians. The laughable thing is when he jets off to next summers Euro's they'll be a meltdown on here when he gives his first interview to the Belgian media saying how he has outgrown the club and wants to move on to win things. Be interesting to see who defends his performances and lack of goals then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back