Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right back and Striker are the 2 massive holes in the squad.

Thus making Coleman and Lukaku irreplaceable.
I'm sure Dortmund would gladly hand Everton Aubameyang, along with about £70m to spend on a backup, for the privilege of having the greatest striker on the planet in their ranks.

It'll be fine.

I'm sure Dortmund would gladly hand Everton Aubameyang, along with about £70m to spend on a backup, for the privilege of having the greatest striker on the planet in their ranks.

It'll be fine.

At no point did I claim hes the greatest striker on the planet, I just said, as it stands, we have no back up striker or back up right back in the squad.

We will get 65m for him the Summer and we will replace him, whether we replace him with a player who scores more goals is to be determined, but the last time an Everton player scored as many goals as him it was 1986, so forgive for me valuing his goal scoring more than you.

Reactions: DRM
At no point did I claim hes the greatest striker on the planet, I just said, as it stands, we have no back up striker or back up right back in the squad.

We will get 65m for him the Summer and we will replace him, whether we replace him with a player who scores more goals is to be determined, but the last time an Everton player scored as many goals as him it was 1986, so forgive for me valuing his goal scoring more than you.

:bye:

Niasse-v-Kone.jpg

In the summer we should be in the market for a pacy, aggressive and technical forward to play alongside Lukaku or whoever we replace him with. A player with that profile would bring out the best in the big man and we would have a very dangerous strike force on our hands.

I seem to have reached a point where I can only deal in sarcastic hyperbole when it comes to Lukaku. Sorry about that.

However much Everton get, it'll be enough to keep them in the market for strikers that score in the region of 15-20 in the league.

Even if the new forward scores a few less, there's every chance he'll do a better job leading the line and bringing others into play. Obviously there's always an element of risk involved with any big transfer, but I'm really not worried at all.

I seem to have reached a point where I can only deal in sarcastic hyperbole when it comes to Lukaku. Sorry about that.

However much Everton get, it'll be enough to keep them in the market for strikers that score in the region of 15-20 in the league.

Even if the new forward scores a few less, there's every chance he'll do a better job leading the line and bringing others into play. Obviously there's always an element of risk involved with any big transfer, but I'm really not worried at all.
You could be,if it's Martinez doing the buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back