Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but hes only 22 lads, and he scored more goals by 21 than Messi.
Spot on. When Ross has a bad game we are reminded of his youth and "give him a chance" is the general opinion. Same with Stones. We should also give Rom that leeway.

If (when?) he goes we are in big trouble. We have nobody to step in and score that many goals. A replacement will cost a fortune - even with our new found wealth. I hope somebody can persuade him to stay for a couple more seasons.

Reactions: DRM
Roms been talking about playing champions league since he got here, i think he does need a rest though. Hes played pretty much every game this season, just hard to sit him becuase we need goals and hes our best chance at them
Call me old fashioned but if a player (and or his family) keep banging on about wanting away,it can't do a lot for team moral.The fact he's our only viable regular scorer is managerial mistake and I think he is playing on that fact.

Call me old fashioned but if a player (and or his family) keep banging on about wanting away,it can't do a lot for team moral.The fact he's our only viable regular scorer is managerial mistake and I think he is playing on that fact.

I think its utterly pathetic that Lukaku can be beaten with the stick of 'wanting away' yet Stones, who handed in an official transfer request doesnt even get a mention.

Utterly pathetic.

I think its utterly pathetic that Lukaku can be beaten with the stick of 'wanting away' yet Stones, who handed in an official transfer request doesnt even get a mention.

Utterly pathetic.
Totally different,a club came in with a bid,he asked to go,we said no,he kept his mouth shut.

Come on. No club has approached Everton for Rom over the last 18 months?

Give me a break.

Rom deserves knighting for the way he has performed this year in this team, under this manager.
I'm not an ITK so I'll have to take your word for that.But I do know in interview after interview Rom and his family bang on about him moving to a top CL club in the meantime Stones,his agent and family say nothing.

I'm not an ITK so I'll have to take your word for that.But I do know in interview after interview Rom and his family bang on about him moving to a top CL club in the meantime Stones,his agent and family say nothing.

Except ask to formally leave? Did that not happen?

Except ask to formally leave? Did that not happen?
He did (as you well know) was told no then kept his mouth shut.I'm sure the team must be overjoyed with Rom continually saying he's far too good to be playing with them (even though he is).I like Rom and he is the best forward we've had in decades,but his continual touting himself for a move is unnecessary and not good for team moral.And lets be honest in a team with a half decent replacement and a manager with a backbone every interview would see him on the bench.

He did (as you well know) was told no then kept his mouth shut.I'm sure the team must be overjoyed with Rom continually saying he's far too good to be playing with them (even though he is).I like Rom and he is the best forward we've had in decades,but his continual touting himself for a move is unnecessary and not good for team moral.And lets be honest in a team with a half decent replacement and a manager with a backbone every interview would see him on the bench.
Rom thinks he's a lot better than he actually is. I do like him, but I don't care if he leaves.......no time for players disrespecting the club like he did. Fine if you want to leave, but be professional about it.

Rom thinks he's a lot better than he actually is. I do like him, but I don't care if he leaves.......no time for players disrespecting the club like he did. Fine if you want to leave, but be professional about it.
Then you're mental. He's the best striker we've had in a generation but if you'd rather he left and we replaced him with someone who was desperate to play for us, say, Kone? Then good luck with that.

Then you're mental. He's the best striker we've had in a generation but if you'd rather he leftt

1. Never said rather he'd leave
2. never alluded to Kone in my post, so what are you on about?
3. your making it sound like he's the best we had out of a long list of boss strikers for 10 years, we've had crap for 10 years, of course he's the best in that time.
4. how is it mental to take issue with a player that disrespects the club you love in public?
5. Is it no relevant to consider the thing's he is sh8t at, like holding the ball up, first touch, working hard, running channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back