Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know how Lukaku is in training every day. The manager speaks so highly of him that it is likely that he is a very positive influence on the training ground.

The reason that there is some negativity towards him from fans is not just because of a couple of substandard performances...he has always been inconsistent the negativity arises from recent comments made by Rom, his father and his agent all suggesting he will leave.
Those comments and mediocre performances have jaundiced the opinon of some supporters who have offered him great support generally since his arrival.

Given his largely shocking performance at Palace the other night, I'd give him the next two games off. Then play Niasse on the left and Kone up front, in the vain hope that no opposition manager could possibly prepare for something that daft happening!

Given his largely shocking performance at Palace the other night, I'd give him the next two games off. Then play Niasse on the left and Kone up front, in the vain hope that no opposition manager could possibly prepare for something that daft happening!

Just imagine the fumefest

Bit of an over reaction to his performance the other night on here. The whole team has looked out of form, why is ROM the only one getting criticised?

As far as we know he could be under orders from Martinez to stand up front look lazy and play like a complete pile of ..... Not the boy's fault, i blame robbie.

That Origi looked good for them out wide on the left at times.

The kind of play I had hoped Niasse was going to orovide.

But no....we pay all that money and the bugger is either not fit or blooming useless.

Or both :(

Origi didn't exactly look great earlier in the season.

If Niasse is still here next season then let's see how he is when he's settled and fit.

Origi didn't exactly look great earlier in the season.

If Niasse is still here next season then let's see how he is when he's settled and fit.
Good post mate. Origi did not look good at all for a while. Niasse is being written of and he's not even started a game .. Madness. Give him a shot tomorrow and on Wednesday if Rom not fit .. Can't be any worse than Kone surely..!

There is so much wrong in that post, don't know where to start.
latest

8.jpg

If lukalu is out/ rested ( and in my book he has been crap recently), I bet RM starts with Kone and brings on Niasse at 65-70 mins.

I just hope we start with Del Boy and Miralles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back