Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's boss like, and he's what we craved for yonkles....but if he wants off then 65 mil isn't a bad return. Don't want anyone here who doesn't want to be part of what's to come...

His old man's got a bad big gob though.

love rom, but would take that for him, when you think you could get two £30m strikers for that with money left over (which is still more than what we paid for him anyway). Can we realistically attract a striker better than him? hmm, doubtful.

nobody will offer that much anyway.

Like with any player leaving, it's more about who replaces them that matters to me.

Mourinho joining is paramount to our progress, if he does then this summer will be the bossest in our history.

That's him. Bit ruthless from what little I've read.
Yeah but from what I've seen he is better than say Jorges Mendes.

Pogba has stayed at the same club for quite a while so it doesn't seem like he makes them move just for the sake of it and he does at least try to keep his clients feet on the ground a bit - apparently gave Rom a bit of a tongue lashing about taking responsibility early this season.

I know it's good news about the "tv money", but people have to realize this goes across the board. It will just make transfer fees shoot up again. 65m is basically the new "30m".

NEA anymore, boss player but his dad's constant bickering to the press his head wrecking, worse than fellianis. His attitude in the last 2 months has been shocking

£65m will do, I'm sure a half decent replacement can be found, especially with an A class manager at the helm

Launch niasse into any deal.as well

I know Lukaku has not been good lately but I'm putting that down to feeling undervalued by Martinez. I hope the new manager can convince him to stay. A player who can rattle up a tally like his for a bottom half club is too good to lose.
I hope he is scoring thirty goals next season for us rather than for one of our rivals.

Undervalued by Martinez? Don't chat tripe.

Bayern Munich don't have £65m to spend on a striker they've just spent half their budget on Hummels. And they have Lewandowski why would they want Lukaku? Haha.

Saying that I think there will be takers. There aren't many no. 9s on the market these days, for big clubs anyway. PSG and Manure must be monitoring and Arsenal minus Wenger might be interested (Wenger is too shrewd to sign Lukaku imo).

Wilf Bony would be my ideal replacement.

If he is happy to leave, we get a lot of money for him then I don't mind. As long as he goes PSG rather than Man U so he doesn't score against us I'll be happy.

That is, until we play PSG in the Champions League in 17/18 after Mourinho does a Leicester with us next season.

His dad says Bayern Munich or United. Fair enough United but I can't see him at Bayern yet needs to keep Improving before he thinks about joining one of the top 3 clubs in the world particularly if lewnadoski stays + isn't the German transfer record €40 million euro for javi Martinez so Bayern will have to double it to get rom.
Perhaps United we see there not champions league though so it would all be a bit hollow if he leaves for them as he has publicly stated his desire to play in the champions league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back