Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Moshiri has the balls to tell Lukaku, his dad and his agent to pipe down and honour his contract with no amount of agitation on their part to see them earn leverage and will in fact, go the other way.

I hope Everton then go and sign another top striker, start the new season with Lukaku on the bench based on his piss poor end of season for and public comments and tell Lukaku he has to earn his place.

Time to change the mentality - Everton above any player. No player makes demands and we only sell when it suits Everton.

totally. we need to buy a top striker anyway, because he could easily stay with us and get injured for the season - we'd be utterly screwed. But yeah, that's how i'd hope we go about it - don't go out seeking the sale, if the bid we wants comes in (at a reasonable time), then so be it. But suarez didn't want to be at liverpool, he still went out the next season and performed and his fee nearly doubled. We could get the same amount of goals from lukaku by adding a couple of good attackers to the squad in the summer.

Darn the slip, forgot that. But we would have nailed Palace, no doubt in my mind about that.

Lukaku is crap at taking penalty. Keep taking it keep missing it (3 or 4? this season). Baines always shall be the penalty taker. He missed one in his entire career.

I admit that I was all about Rhomes early on in his time here, but just a couple of notes....first, he's big and not that fleet of foot. second, his big move is horribly predictable. Might be management, but I'm sick of seeing him post up two or three defenders and NOT be able to control the ball when it comes to him. Lots of other great moves near the goal, but I guess I'm saying that he's not a slasher type and with more and more backlines going to big fellas, slashing speed is the future of strikers in the EPL. Just my opinion. If it were all up to me, I'd ship out the big three and start looking for others to fill out this lineup with the money that is left.

“I get that trophy-winning mindset from Chelsea.

“People in Belgium don’t see me playing for Everton, but I am respected in England by fans, managers and experts like Jamie Carragher, Graeme Souness and Thierry Henry.”

what if he breaks his leg in the euros and is out for a season. we would be lumbered with him paying his wages

he's a filthy SL*G

“I get that trophy-winning mindset from Chelsea.

“People in Belgium don’t see me playing for Everton, but I am respected in England by fans, managers and experts like Jamie Carragher, Graeme Souness and Thierry Henry.”

what if he breaks his leg in the euros and is out for a season. we would be lumbered with him paying his wages

he's a filthy SL*G
Im sure his fellow Belgians seen him on that Chelsea bench though.

I hope Moshiri has the balls to tell Lukaku, his dad and his agent to pipe down and honour his contract with no amount of agitation on their part to see them earn leverage and will in fact, go the other way.

I hope Everton then go and sign another top striker, start the new season with Lukaku on the bench based on his piss poor end of season for and public comments and tell Lukaku he has to earn his place.

Time to change the mentality - Everton above any player. No player makes demands and we only sell when it suits Everton.

Moshiri is rich enough to publicly tell Lukaku and his father to 'pipe down'.

If we did what you say.

That would go a LONG WAY to killing the 'plucky little Everton' tag.

Gloves off time.

Great post.

Best on here for a long time.

Moshiri is rich enough to publicly tell Lukaku and his father to 'pipe down'.

If we did what you say.

That would go a LONG WAY to killing the 'plucky little Everton' tag.

Gloves off time.
Yet once again....silence from the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back