Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's that American spelling again mate.

Tell us, what attracted you the previously successful Manchester United?
If its american then my macbook apologizes (there's another one I think) to you. If you seriously want confirmation that I live in Glasgow then yes I can write my username on paper and take a pic. But I do not understand what point you are trying to demonstrate. You are a bloody spurs fanboy

Yes mate, like Dairy Milk or Galaxy.

Not how you're thinking, that's badly racist. I don't refer to our fantastic striker with a use of the L word.

I don't really prefer one to the other there both sugar and cream to me

I would say dairy is a bit more chocolaty

Don't think rom the instgramming beaut likes chocolate according to that Everton xmas advert

If its american then my macbook apologizes (there's another one I think) to you. If you seriously want confirmation that I live in Glasgow then yes I can write my username on paper and take a pic. But I do not understand what point you are trying to demonstrate. You are a bloody spurs fanboy
I'm a Spurs fanboy because I pointed out that they're much better than you mate?

Oh that makes sense. There must be an awfully lot of Spurs fans around the world at the moment then.

Who's your first team that you support?

I am definitely avoiding watch lukaku at the euros is this summer hes really annoying me atm with his busy mouth

I'm a Spurs fanboy because I pointed out that they're much better than you mate?

Oh that makes sense. There must be an awfully lot of Spurs fans around the world at the moment then.

Who's your first team that you support?
It's 4 points. I guess you don't think Everton have a better squad than Stoke then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back