Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Spurs are a fantastic team and Mourinho will need to do a fantastic job in closing that 4 point gap. Are you happy now?
sorry mate you seemed to have missed the bit where they have an ace young team that will only get better next season.

And them being in the Champions League while you're slugging it out on Thursday nights.

I'm sure boyhood Spurs fan Harry Kane will yearn for a United shirt all the way through though.

sorry mate you seemed to have missed the bit where they have an ace young team that will only get better next season.

And them being in the Champions League while you're slugging it out on Thursday nights.

I'm sure boyhood Spurs fan Harry Kane will yearn for a United shirt all the way through though.

That Boyhood Arsenal fan, Harry Kane.

Anyway, he tried to eat his Golden Boot award - he thought it was chocolate. Romelu isn't that stupid.

He'll be banging them in for PSG next season.

Ok, Spurs are a fantastic team and Mourinho will need to do a fantastic job in closing that 4 point gap. Are you happy now?

Tbh I think spurs will fk up anyway. There last home game was interesting. Pl is so weird for next season I have no idea what could happen, If the big clubs fail once more I feel like we will be entering a weird period of English football (like the 70s is it? When qpr was boss? I dunno I'm not that old)

Yes an ace young team which continually improves on an upward tangent. If only this worked for Arsene back in the day. Yes your team will be fighting in the CL and we will be able to use that time to focus on the league...it doesn't bother me too much. The only club I dislike is Liverpool so I have no idea why I'm getting involved in such nonsense with a Spurs fan.

Spurs fan...tell me what areas of the first 11 will you improve? We have plenty of areas to take care off which is why I don't think of Spurs as a top 4 threat. You will stick with the same team and be the same old spurs

Yes an ace young team which continually improves on an upward tangent. If only this worked for Arsene back in the day. Yes your team will be fighting in the CL and we will be able to use that time to focus on the league...it doesn't bother me too much. The only club I dislike is Liverpool so I have no idea why I'm getting involved in such nonsense with a Spurs fan.

Spurs fan...tell me what areas of the first 11 will you improve? We have plenty of areas to take care off which is why I don't think of Spurs as a top 4 threat. You will stick with the same team and be the same old spurs
Hello mate. You seem to be mistaken.

I'm an Everton fan. It's why I'm posting on an Everton forum.

It also allows me sufficient neutrality to be able to pass reasoned assessment on comparisons of other clubs, like Champions League Spurs and fifth placed Man United my friend.

All that money spent too. Wow.

Spurs fan ahahahahahah fantastic.

Miguel and now this, fine work so far this week @chicoazul

Hello mate. You seem to be mistaken.

I'm an Everton fan. It's why I'm posting on an Everton forum.

It also allows me sufficient neutrality to be able to pass reasoned assessment on comparisons of other clubs, like Champions League Spurs and fifth placed Man United my friend.

All that money spent too. Wow.
Sorry if I find it strange for an Everton fan to be so defensive towards Spurs. If you think United are so far behind Spurs then fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back