Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're closer to the title than you are pal. They may be for a wee while yet too.

Martial and Rashford look the real deal so you could be sound.
Yeah a mighty 4 points ahead of us when we had Vangle in charge. Spurs are incredibly overrated in the media and you too it seems. If they are ahead of us next season I would be shocked. They are still bottlers

AVB - 72 Points
Sherwood - 69 Points
Pochettino - 64 Points
Pochettino - 70 Points

If it weren't for the Chelsea implosion, United being a disaster under Vangle and City suffering from Pep being announced mid season...they would have ended in their usual 5th.

Yeah a mighty 4 points ahead of us when we had Vangle in charge. Spurs are incredibly overrated in the media and you too it seems. If they are ahead of us next season I would be shocked. They are still bottlers

AVB - 72 Points
Sherwood - 69 Points
Pochettino - 64 Points
Pochettino - 70 Points

If it weren't for the Chelsea implosion, United being a disaster under Vangle and City suffering from Pep being announced mid season...they would have ended in their usual 5th.
I think you missed the part where they were miles better than any Man Utd side for years during this season mate.

And that's five points ahead of you despite Spurs' own end of season implosion.

I think you missed the part where they were miles better than any Man Utd side for years during this season mate.

And that's five points ahead of you despite Spurs' own end of season implosion.
Exactly, they played so well and managed 4 points on us. Still crap

No mate, the part where they imploded at the end and still finished ahead of you. Also the part where they actually troubled the title race. Oh and the ace footie they played too.
Spurs are [Poor language removed]. You know it...and I know it. My focus is on City with Guardiola not the Spurs clowns

Edit - I didn't know you couldn't swear on these forums. I apologize for that

Spurs are [Poor language removed]. You know it...and I know it. My focus is on City with Guardiola not the Spurs clowns
I know what? That they finished above you this season with ease and have better players and manager than you mate?

They finished above Man City too.

Do you need help reading league tables? I can assist if you like?

This is like Everton ignoring Man Utd as rivals and focusing on Barcelona instead.

I know what? That they finished above you this season with ease and have better players and manager than you mate?

They finished above Man City too.

Do you need help reading league tables? I can assist if you like?

This is like Everton ignoring Man Utd as rivals and focusing on Barcelona instead.
Ok, Spurs are a fantastic team and Mourinho will need to do a fantastic job in closing that 4 point gap. Are you happy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back