Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Out of courtesy' he'll listen to the thoughts of his contracted employer, but because he's lauded by the Sky Sports pundits he reckons he needs to 'write his own CV'

What a prize cock

Do one you lead legged beaut
Yes, made my blood boil reading what he said.
For me he's gone too far now, if he hadn't already.
Get shut and forget about him

He's been linked with United quite a few times now and I would be really disappointed if we signed him for £60m+. He was awful in the FA Cup semi final and his touch seems really dodgy.

I don't think many clubs will be ready to offer £60m for him so I wouldn't be surprised if he's still at Everton next year.

He's been linked with United quite a few times now and I would be really disappointed if we signed him for £60m+. He was awful in the FA Cup semi final and his touch seems really dodgy.

I don't think many clubs will be ready to offer £60m for him so I wouldn't be surprised if he's still at Everton next year.

WRONG.

You'd have two fantastic young forwards in Martial and Lukaku, set for the future up top.

Bit like FIFA really, except real and without the screaming 12 year olds on the internet telling you they made sweet love to your mother.

WRONG.

You'd have two fantastic young forwards in Martial and Lukaku, set for the future up top.

Bit like FIFA really, except real and without the screaming 12 year olds on the internet telling you they made sweet love to your mother.
Nah, I think we need someone with a better touch to link up with Martial. It looks like we will be signing Ibrahimovic who would suit that role well.

I would rather have Harry Kane at United than Lukaku. I think if he have Ibra here for 2 years Kane could become available by then.

Nah, I think we need someone with a better touch to link up with Martial. It looks like we will be signing Ibrahimovic who would suit that role well.

I would rather have Harry Kane at United than Lukaku. I think if he have Ibra here for 2 years Kane could become available by then.
Why would Kane leave Spurs for United?

Why would Kane leave Spurs for United?
Right now he wouldn't. I meant in 1/2 years time when hopefully Mourinho gets us back into a top 4/title challenger bracket while Spurs go back to being out of the top 4.

That combined with Spurs not being prepared to break their wage structure may lead to him leaving. Why stay at a midtable club for £100k when you can challenge for a title for £200k?

I don't mind a change tbh but it like the manager situation there's not really any that stand out that we can attract

Right now he wouldn't. I meant in 1/2 years time when hopefully Mourinho gets us back into a top 4/title challenger bracket while Spurs go back to being out of the top 4.

That combined with Spurs not being prepared to break their wage structure may lead to him leaving. Why stay at a midtable club for £100k when you can challenge for a title for £200k?
They're closer to the title than you are pal. They may be for a wee while yet too.

Martial and Rashford look the real deal so you could be sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back