Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipe down lad. No matter how good he is he has no right to run his mouth off to every journalist who listens. Had he gone quietly over teh summer I thunk most blues would have been disappointed but would have understood, No he is just acting like a dik and showing zero respect to the club.
I swear I did not just read your post and re-jig it there!

Correct.

Most have always hated him, booing n groaning at him the other season. So as soon as he has a bad game or says something slightly out of line they jump on it.

He's not even that good.

I've watched him plenty. He never dominates games.

I just want the £90 million for him. Won't miss his attitude.

It's a bit silly to be hating on Lukaku for what he's saying. He has never been shy about his ambition nor his ego. only now that he's saying it about our club does it seem to bother some of you. It's more of the same from him. If he stays, we'll get more goals from him and if he goes then we'll get enough to buy 2 or 3 first XI players. Everton win either way and no one (except some of us) is gonna remember that one time he acted a fool while on holiday.

He is good though.

Just watch his Wembley performance above.

He was a major reason we DIDN'T win anything.

Arrogant buffoon couldnt get a game at Chelsea. Now just chatting bubbles. Thinking he's world class.

Not seen him back that talk up with performances

Just watch his Wembley performance above.

He was a major reason we DIDN'T win anything.

Arrogant buffoon couldnt get a game at Chelsea. Now just chatting bubbles. Thinking he's world class.

Not seen him back that talk up with performances

Don't all players have bad games?

We'd of been worse off without his goals, maybe in the championship

I think he is one of the most intelligent and articulate players we have had in decades. We let him down, he didn't play well last quarter but some of your comments are really stupid.

The same person saying:

The board sucks, the manager sucks, Lukaku sucks.

Look at that statement.

When we signed Lukaku we went nuts. Why? Because he was too good for us.

Now, two years after he made the big decision to trust us and join the little club we are or were 2 years ago (or three including the loan) we have done nothing. We did not buy players to his level, we did not publish plans for future that sound appealing to a world class player (not just Lukaku, there are others in our team) so he has every right to say what he has. He has not always played amazing and in the FA CUP and of late, some of his touches have not been as good as before, but now we know, as suspected, mutiny was there in the camp.

Don't be so hard on him, it's not really his fault.

I'd take 65 million tomorrow. He will score more in a good team.

He might stay though, would love that. Depends how ambitious we are.

Slagging off Lukaku? Bad form, we have put up with this [Poor language removed] for over 20 years and he smells it after 2 years and we witchunt the hell out of him? Laughable.
Nope, I'm not having any of that.
He came to us, as he was not getting a look in at a top 4 club. We offered regular starts in an attacking free playing team under which he prospered.
He is not yet world class and only has the potential to be if he improves quite a few aspects of his game his touch and heading ability are laughable at times!
The problem I have with this latest quote is the total disregard to his employers and the fans who have put him where he currently sits!

Don't all players have bad games?

We'd of been worse off without his goals, maybe in the championship

That sort of argument is nonsense.

Jamie Vardy scored more than Lukaku this season.

So basically lukaku isn't as good as he thinks when ex non league players are scoring more than him.

Lukaku doesn't do himself any favours with some of his comments. To be fair not so long ago he was vocal and positive in ambitions to break into the top four. With the talent in the squad there was that belief. Unfortunately ruined by Martinez and his relentless neglect of defence - must have been a nightmare for the players. From that point of view Lukaku is entitled to feel the way he does - he put three years in and was let down. But even then he could learn a lesson or two about grace

That sort of argument is nonsense.

Jamie Vardy scored more than Lukaku this season.

So basically lukaku isn't as good as he thinks when ex non league players are scoring more than him.

Not nonsense though is it? So basically you don't need a goalscorer as its nonsense anyway.

"It's time to make a good career choice "..... uh you made it ....LAST year when you signed a multi year contract ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back