Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinks the whole world of football revolves around him. Could be in for a rude awakening if he moves to a serious club - PSG is where he will go - crap league but great for an egotistical fool that he has become - screw them for as much as we can get and "adios amigo"

I think he is one of the most intelligent and articulate players we have had in decades. We let him down, he didn't play well last quarter but some of your comments are really stupid.

The same person saying:

The board sucks, the manager sucks, Lukaku sucks.

Look at that statement.

When we signed Lukaku we went nuts. Why? Because he was too good for us.

Now, two years after he made the big decision to trust us and join the little club we are or were 2 years ago (or three including the loan) we have done nothing. We did not buy players to his level, we did not publish plans for future that sound appealing to a world class player (not just Lukaku, there are others in our team) so he has every right to say what he has. He has not always played amazing and in the FA CUP and of late, some of his touches have not been as good as before, but now we know, as suspected, mutiny was there in the camp.

Don't be so hard on him, it's not really his fault.

I'd take 65 million tomorrow. He will score more in a good team.

He might stay though, would love that. Depends how ambitious we are.

Slagging off Lukaku? Bad form, we have put up with this [Poor language removed] for over 20 years and he smells it after 2 years and we witchunt the hell out of him? Laughable.

I think he is one of the most intelligent and articulate players we have had in decades. We let him down, he didn't play well last quarter but some of your comments are really stupid.

The same person saying:

Look at that statement.

Now, two years after he made the big decision to trust us and join the little club we are or were 2 years ago (or three including the loan) we have done nothing. We did not buy players to his level, we did not publish plans for future that sound appealing to a world class player (not just Lukaku, there are others in our team) so he has every right to say what he has. He has not always played amazing and in the FA CUP and of late, some of his touches have not been as good as before, but now we know, as suspected, mutiny was there in the camp.

Slagging off Lukaku? Bad form, we have put up with this [Poor language removed] for over 20 years and he smells it after 2 years and we witchunt the hell out of him? Laughable.

Too good for us?

Are you for real? :coffee:

The same person saying:

Look at that statement.

You blaming the fans lad?

The same person saying:

Look at that statement.

Coming out and disrespecting us makes him a bellend no matter how good he is.

The same person saying:

Look at that statement.

Pipe down lad. No matter how good he is he has no right to run his mouth off to every journalist who listens. Had he gone quietly over teh summer I thunk most blues would have been disappointed but would have understood, No he is just acting like a dik and showing zero respect to the club.

Arrogant blert. Anyone with the slightest bit of respect for our club would at least keep these thoughts in house. Fine if that's what he thinks but don't belittle us whilst your at it at mouth off to the media.

The same person saying:

Look at that statement.

Correct.

Most have always hated him, booing n groaning at him the other season. So as soon as he has a bad game or says something slightly out of line they jump on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back