Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him. But he making a bit of a bad tit of himself now.

And any potential suitors must look and think 'Ewwww, what an arrogant & mercenary ballbag, no class at all...'

Then they'll bid on him.

Such is the footer.

And as for his old man....turn it in RODGE, you massive pissfart.

Totally gutted about this but I dont feel anything bad towards Lukaku, its the fault of Martinez this, that clown has done a lot of harm to Everton, just have to get the right man to get us back on track, players come and go thou, we can live on without him easy enough.
Everyone is taking it for granted he will be gone, we have seen this before, such as Stones 12 months ago, lets wait and see, but either way if he goes to a CL club I will have god memories of him and wish him well.

Totally gutted about this but I dont feel anything bad towards Lukaku, its the fault of Martinez this, that clown has done a lot of harm to Everton, just have to get the right man to get us back on track, players come and go thou, we can live on without him easy enough.
Everyone is taking it for granted he will be gone, we have seen this before, such as Stones 12 months ago, lets wait and see, but either way if he goes to a CL club I will have god memories of him and wish him well.

...it's a lot of goals to find though isn't it mate.

I am confused some are saying in one breath he's poor doesn't have the right attitude etc then in the next suggest that he's worth what would be in the top half a dozen or so transfer fees ever paid. It just isn't going to happen. Next some say buy two players for £30 million or whatever get 10 or so goals from one and 8 or so from the other. How does that work are you going to play 12 to accomadate both?
RM wants out so its time for him to go. To keep him, even if he is just two years into his contract , would be nothing other than a mistake the whole unity of a changing room is damaged as Baines told us but alas for telling the truth he had his wrist slapped by Bobby.

No one is bigger than the team, he has burnt his bridges.

Oh I agree mate, sad though eh, he's what we wanted for so long, we get him...turns out he's a tit.

Nevermind eh.

Just hope a suitable replacement can be sought out.

Be nice if he stayed but, probably like you, if he doesn't want to be here then I don't want him here. And that applies right round the board too...

Oh I agree mate, sad though eh, he's what we wanted for so long, we get him...turns out he's a tit.

Nevermind eh.

Just hope a suitable replacement can be sought out.

Be nice if he stayed but, probably like you, if he doesn't want to be here then I don't want him here. And that applies right round the board too...
Yep,shame.

Some dross up front over the years; Bent, Yakubu, Saha, Beckford, Straq, Jelavic. Lukaku has been at times, excellent and does what every good striker should do, score goals.
Lots of bad traits in his game though and he can't deliver on the big stage. We hold all the aces and we'll get big money for him.
Lukaku out, Lacazette and Gameiro in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back