Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a surprise he wants to go ,I said this a few months ago he won't have another season as productive as this one he will be a bit part player at as so called bigger club

Ironically, if he had been able to do the very thing he is paid to do , he might have some of that silverware he craves now.

For me the conversation between Lukaku should be very brief.
We get an acceptable offer and you can leave.

One thing is for sure.

He will not be rembembered with the affection we bestow on strikers the likes of Big Bob, Big Dunc, Super Kevin Campbell or The Yak in the years to come.

I'd say even The Straq will remain more popular in the folklore of Evertonians than Rom will.

He came....he scored a good few goals.....he never turned up for the big games...:coffee:

One thing is for sure.

He will not be rembembered with the affection we bestow on strikers the likes of Big Bob, Big Dunc, Super Kevin Campbell or The Yak in the years to come.

I'd say even The Straq will remain more popular in the folklore of Evertonians than Rom will.

He came....he scored a good few goals.....he never turned up for the big games...:coffee:

....scored in this years Derby at home and in the Chelsea and Man City cup games.

End of the day regardless of what any one says Rom is a top player and will continue to improve, he's 23 ffs? trying to ease the pain by looking at his faults isn't going to help anyone.

His record at us is top drawer and I for one will be sad to see him leave, no player is bigger than the club though and I wouldn't want to keep him here if he's unhappy!

He was truly awful in that semi final wasn't he? Our biggest game of the season and he delivered a proper stinker.

Coupled with him not even trying since mid March and I'm happy to take the inflated fee and leg it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back