Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had Andy Johnson n used to clap n cheer his closing down but moan about he doesn't score enough goals.. We need a striker to get us 20 a season was always said by fans, enter Lukaku, arrr hes lazy him lad, needs to work harder..

Make your minds up. Lukaku has done his job while at Everton, scored goals.

I'll be very sad to see him go.

Im talking about replacing his goals, not his " big name/star power", theres not many 20 goal a season strikers out there. If we can find a good striker it doesnt matter if they cost 5m or 50m as long as theyre scoring. As in your Leicester example vardy getting 20+ was a major factor in their title run, he wasnt a big name or big money signing before the season.
there is definitely an abundance of 20 goal strikers. It's just about unearthing them!

I'd be happy for this thread to be moved to world football now as I don't consider him to be an Everton player or represent the club anymore.
He really does my head in. Even looking at him in photos or seeing this thread in the Everton forum does my head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back