Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can put up with some players petulance, Ronaldo for instance, he can talk the talk and walk the walk, some players though are just not worth it.
This guy falls into the 'more trouble than he's worth' category.
We'll be lucky to sell him at this rate, Managers must know that if he comes to their club there's a good chance he'll upset the apple cart.

Rom's summer to do list

Plan A) belittle the club I play for and wait for the big boys to come acalling

Plan B) Big boys yet to call so claim i am the greatest ever

Plan C) When big boys still don't call borrow Peter Odemwingie's and car and drive to Camp Nou to wait in car park

Missed out I will talk with the owner but it will not make any difference! Arrogant and disrespectful prick.

The lads got sledge hammers for feet and until he sorts that out he aint getting an elite club. He'd do well to stay with us and bang in goals being the top dog. IMO of course.

TBH I don't blame him for wanting to leave, what was said to him when he signed permanently was clearly not what happened and those who said it have left. Get the new manager right and he could well stay, unless someone mad comes in for him.

If we did get Emery, and it's a big IF, he likes his players to be hard-workling and high pressure based on some sevilla games ive seen this season, so not sure Rom would be a good fit for him. I wouldn't complain at getting £50m + and Emery choosing his own striker.

Remember he said hwen he joined this was going to be a stepping stone thing for his career. I've no issues with it, we've seen a very good striker but will go on to be great, but his arrogance and his lazyness sometimes won't mean we miss him IF we get a decent striker in.

He doesn't ooze professionalism.

Rom's summer to do list

Plan A) belittle the club I play for and wait for the big boys to come acalling

Plan B) Big boys yet to call so claim i am the greatest ever

Plan C) When big boys still don't call borrow Peter Odemwingie's car and drive to Camp Nou to wait in car park

.........D) Get my dad to write up my autobiography "The Trophy Gazer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back