Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rom's words to the press made it an awful lot easier for Chelsea management to send him on loan/sell him without fan aggravation.

There was always going to be a lot of resistance if Moshiri's first transfer was selling our most successful striker since Lineker ...unless Rom made himself unpopular with the fans.

Everton should offer big clubs the opportunity to swap their best striker plus, let's say £30m, for the privilege of having the world's finest talent on their books.

I know it would represent a major downgrade, but I could just about live with an Aguero, Lewandowski or Suarez coming in to replace him.

Lets sell him for 50mil and in the contract he must be loaned immediately back to Everton for 2 years.

Seems reasonable. Didnt we do it with that one kid who is playing for Switzerland (albeit at a little less of a price tag)

Rom's summer to do list

Plan A) belittle the club I play for and wait for the big boys to come acalling

Plan B) Big boys yet to call so claim i am the greatest ever

Plan C) When big boys still don't call borrow Peter Odemwingie's car and drive to Camp Nou to wait in car park
Plan D) when all else fails? "Had a great discussion with Mr Moshiri and have been informed of his vision. See you at Finch Farm for another season."

Lets sell him for 50mil and in the contract he must be loaned immediately back to Everton for 2 years.

Seems reasonable. Didnt we do it with that one kid who is playing for Switzerland (albeit at a little less of a price tag)
No thanks. Bill K's small time Everton can exit stage door left....

Rom's summer to do list

Plan A) belittle the club I play for and wait for the big boys to come acalling

Plan B) Big boys yet to call so claim i am the greatest ever

Plan C) When big boys still don't call borrow Peter Odemwingie's car and drive to Camp Nou to wait in car park

Plan A is about to look very very silly if the manager / DOF appointment happens this week as planned

Down tools with months left in the season, court a move in the press, cite Souness and Carragher as 'experts' who see you're better than your current employer: you're going to get some fallout from that.

Unless you mean the other agenda, which obviously all the bad Aryans here have.
There is no other agenda mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back