Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't enjoy watching him do poorly there; I think we've got very little to gain from it. It reduces his price (you can see why his connections were so desperate to move him pre-tournament if it wasn't already obvious) and last time he struggled at in international competition he was rank for months. Also, whatever happens in the future for now he plays for us.

That might be his tournament. Origi was pathetic too but at least he moved about a bit. Could even see Benteke starting instead of both if he's been picked. And he was definitely booed off as well which isn't going to help matters.

After that, I reckon he's got to hope PSG really really want him or her is lining up at L4 next season - which I'm happy about.

I suspect his dad is a bit peeved tonight

Lukaku...abject performance...says it all really...especially if I spelled abject correctly

No doubt his father is on to the media as we speak: 'ITS ALL EVERTON'S FAULT'

Fact is he's been listening to his agent and his father over hyping him massively.

Simple as that.

Yet they'll be looking to put the blame on everyone else (Everton's in particular) but themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back