Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmots has basically wasted the golden generation. He's utterly relying into individual skills of players.

No tactical view of things at all. He will be booted out asap after these games.
He's a Martinez-like manager....hopeless.
Roger (Rom's Dad) has convenient blame conveyance for continued under-performance from his golden boy.

I rate Roger's son, Romelu...but the latter (egotistical loud-mouth that he is...like his drop-kick dad) has a few bridges to mend with Evertonians.

He's a Martinez-like manager....hopeless.
Roger (Rom's Dad) has convenient blame conveyance for continued under-performance from his golden boy.

I rate Roger's son, Romelu...but the latter (egotistical loud-mouth that he is...like his drop-kick dad) has a few bridges to mend with Evertonians.
Well tbf. ...in this case roms crazy papa is correct. ...wilmots and martinez havent done great favours to his son.

Didn't know you could speak French.

To put it in your terms, I believe it has been proven that my audio experience of Lukaku's performance conforms with the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon.

The Rainbow Warrior experience gave a lot of Kiwis a crash course in French.
...and I like the Baader Meinhof reference

Well tbf. ...in this case roms crazy papa is correct. ...wilmots and martinez havent done great favours to his son.
oh. no doubt about that...but time to mend bridges is my theme...onwards and upwrads.
I do rate Lukaku very highly, but his disrespecting of my club has done him no favours...
But, as personally experienced with wayward young adult children of my own, I never shut the door on them

Rom should stay in the Premier League. It suits his game better. He gets several opportunities in most games. Serie A would be his worst nightmare. One chance about every two games. As with last nights match if you don't take that chance you're a failure.
He should wise up, but he won't!.
That said, if he goes I want him to go abroard rather than to a rival. It wouldn't be nice to see him netting numerous goals at Chelsea or City etc.
If he has a bad tournament he might just stay yet as his stock will go down. If he has a good one, us value stays high.

One who doesn't give a
Time to get rid and not even arsed
You are right. A lot more to a team than -the golden striker' not that he is yet. Everton once had a far better striker called Gary Lineker. Sensible bloke who scored goals for fun when the game was more defensive. We won the league the year before we signed him, second the year we had him, won again the year after that. This is because it is a team game and we changed styIe for Linekar. Lukaku is not that good yet but he is damaging the team. Get shut.

You'll 'be arsed' when you see the inferior quality replacement and we struggle to get goals from a striker.
Mend and stay.
Nah, he can go if the compensation is right. Not arsed about players who dont care.

And anyways...we'll have whole new squad coming up and im not only fuzzed about Roms replacement. For example I think keeper situation is more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back