Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am honest with you Andy, I can overlook the lacklustre performances as the whole team was infected with the ennui that became the hallmark of the requiem for Roberto's dream.

What annoys me is the constant bigging himself up at the expense of our club.

I actually take it quite personally when he speaks of us in such a disparaging way.....like he is too good a player to be playing for the likes of Everton.

I know you would take it exactly the same way.

It hurts me and I feel humiliated by it.

And this is why I found myself in the unprecedented position of delighting in the spectacle of an Everton player flopping in an international game.

Normally I am pumping the air when the likes of Landon Donovan or The Yak or Timmy Cahill score for their countries in World Cups.

It is quite clear Lukaku is not too good for Everton.

And I agree with you....if he just shuts the heck up, comes back after his holidays and puts his head down I, like practically everyone else, will forgive him and wish him well as he spearheads the attack at the beginning of our new era come August :)

Lukaku is not half as good as he thinks he is......he needs brought back to earth and hopefully tonight was a reality check for him ;)
What hurts us all even more is that deep down, under the previous regime, every word that came out if Lukaku's mouth is probably accurate.

Things have changed hopefully at Everton.

Let's wait and see what eventuates after a talk with Mr Moshiri and the new Manager.

hlj47l8klqwmnwzclvqv.jpg

If I am honest with you Andy, I can overlook the lacklustre performances as the whole team was infected with the ennui that became the hallmark of the requiem for Roberto's dream.

What annoys me is the constant bigging himself up at the expense of our club.

I actually take it quite personally when he speaks of us in such a disparaging way.....like he is too good a player to be playing for the likes of Everton.

I know you would take it exactly the same way.

It hurts me and I feel humiliated by it.

And this is why I found myself in the unprecedented position of delighting in the spectacle of an Everton player flopping in an international game.

Normally I am pumping the air when the likes of Landon Donovan or The Yak or Timmy Cahill score for their countries in World Cups.

It is quite clear Lukaku is not too good for Everton.

And I agree with you....if he just shuts the heck up, comes back after his holidays and puts his head down I, like practically everyone else, will forgive him and wish him well as he spearheads the attack at the beginning of our new era come August :)

Lukaku is not half as good as he thinks he is......he needs brought back to earth and hopefully tonight was a reality check for him ;)
On the money mate !! Good post

Maunder's around like a smack head on Giro day!...coupled with the first touch of a baby elephant!
....I'm done get rid!! & replace with a player who feels privileged to play for our beloved club!
...hopefully tonights dire performance hasn't put off potential suitors!

Reactions: JLW
Some buy the hype, some see the tripe.

Mind you Wilmots isn't too brill either

Has Potential, (but so has everybody tbf) so he could improve under the right coach...with the right attitude on his behalf...and there is the big big question.

If the CL is his big wish. then it's a decent 2nd prize that you get to play (baring injury obvs) at a level just below for about 12-14 yrs @ 50K+ per week

36M+ aged 32...we all should 'fail' that well.

#Richman's Anichebe

Last edited:
Maybe I got the wrong impression, as I was mainly just listening to the commentary as I was getting ready for work, but it sounded like he had a high work-rate and was everywhere. Like there were two of him in fact. Can't believe there are those that still call him lazy.

Wilmots has basically wasted the golden generation. He's utterly relying into individual skills of players.

No tactical view of things at all. He will be booted out asap after these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back