Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will buy him then? We won't let him go on the cheap there's no reason to with the length of contract he has left.
Well he will force a move and we will end up accepting a lower fee I reckon. Better that than keeping a disruptive influence who doesn't want to be here.

Would rather he sat down with Koeman and signed a new deal after seeing some good signings and scored goals for us but I think the stroppy git has decided he is going no matter what now.

Who will buy him then? We won't let him go on the cheap there's no reason to with the length of contract he has left.

Certainly not now Mosh is holding the purse strings. BK would fold and sell for £20M, anyone who wants him will have to pay the full asking price - we don't need to sell and he's under a long contract. I'm more concerned about who we would replace him with. Pelle and Shane Long just don't cut it. I don't watch much euro football so haven't a clue who is out there worthy of wearing his No.10 shirt?

Certainly not now Mosh is holding the purse strings. BK would fold and sell for £20M, anyone who wants him will have to pay the full asking price - we don't need to sell and he's under a long contract. I'm more concerned about who we would replace him with. Pelle and Shane Long just don't cut it. I don't watch much euro football so haven't a clue who is out there worthy of wearing his No.10 shirt?

LOL

What a load of crap that is.

Just like when he folded and sold Stones.

When he folded and sold Baines and Fellaini for the price he eventually got for Fellaini.

Oh.

LOL

What a load of crap that is.

Ok, a bit of an exaggeration, but BK would have sold him for much less than he's worth.

Things are different now - we've got money and so we don't need to sell him. Apparently clubs are queuing up to sign him if you believe the press. So here's the price - pay it or do one. Simple.

Ok, a bit of an exaggeration, but BK would have sold him for much less than he's worth.

Things are different now - we've got money and so we don't need to sell him. Apparently clubs are queuing up to sign him if you believe the press. So here's the price - pay it or do one. Simple.

Like he sold Fellaini for less than hes worth? Like he sold Lescott for less than he's worth? Like he sold Baines to united when they came calling? Like when he turned down £35m+ for Stones?

Agreed, there's a lot of reasons to slate Bill but selling on the cheap is not one of them.
Hope if we do see Rom or Stones go that Bill is the one to do the deals as he has got great money for Lescott, Rodwell and Fellaini in the past. Would prefer them to stay but if they are set on leaving we may have to let them go.

Rep of Ireland were utterly dreadful today but you can only beat what is in front of you.

Lukaku will stay if that is what Koeman/Moshiri desire.

We are a different beast now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back