Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if Rom leaves. His attitude stinks, has poor hold up play and doesn't work hard enough for me. You cant question his goals record though. But his all round game needs to improve. Everton need a forward like Vardy at the club.
For all his weakness though mate, who has he genuinely had to coach him to improve in those areas? Considering our defence gradually got worse at doing the basics of the game by the end?

Could a better coach and a better management set up improve those weakness? For arguments same Drogba improved into a perfect striker after he suddenly worked with coaches thst weren't division 2 level

Why would he stay for £100k a week? Surely he'll get that elsewhere. Besides, doesn't he want CL football next season, or was it over money all along?

I reckon he wanted CL football, but look at the clubs who got it. Madrid, Barca and Bayern won't want him, realistically only leaves PSG, and would you really want to leave the PL to go and play in Ligue 1?

That link with Arsenal is only because Vardy has turned them down, selling to Arsenal would be crazy, if we want to try for top 4 they are the easiest target to pip.

Vardy? You say Rom has a poor sttitude, he has a horrid attitude.

Easily said that but they're the only team hasn't failed to get CL in any season since what? mid-late 1990s?

Easily said that but they're the only team hasn't failed to get CL in any season since what? mid-late 1990s?

True but I cant see City and United missing out, and I think Spurs are more likely to hang in there next season then Arsenal, I dunno, but selling a striker to Arsenal or any other top 6 side would be utter madness and Koeman can't be that stupid.

Still confident Lukaku will be ours next season.

True but I cant see City and United missing out, and I think Spurs are more likely to hang in there next season then Arsenal, I dunno, but selling a striker to Arsenal or any other top 6 side would be utter madness and Koeman can't be that stupid.

Still confident Lukaku will be ours next season.

He's gonna stay.

we'll have to organise a choir a month or so before, based on where we're sitting

if we achieve the correct seating arrangement and tones, the resonance will amplify the disapproval until he falls to his knees in tears at his sheer tittery like it's judgement day and he's standing infront of god himself with a projecter of all his worst moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back