Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree, we don't actually need him to be a better player. We just need him to consistently hit his early-mid season form.

He has improved with us, even though he's disappointed for the last 6 or 7 months.

He needs to get his head straight, shut his mouth and focus on performing for Everton. If he does that, everyone wins.

Agreed. He was well on his way to scoring over 20 league goals last season before he, and several others, appeared to become very quickly disillusioned with the management. It was disappointing, as a truly world class player would have been able to play through the collective poor form, but Lukaku isn't that type of individual: he's a goalscorer who, like many, has an inflated sense of his ability and a somewhat brittle self-confidence.

He can be, however, a 20+ league goalscorer over the next ten seasons. There aren't many clubs in Europe with one of those.

All tournament whoever been on the panel have shredded him on itv or bbc. His game away from scoring is very poor that's why he's not recognised as a world class striker by most

We're not a world class team either. We're mid table in an average league. He's still better than us.

Mate no one is better than the club

Of course they are. Rooney was too. Same with Lescott. We're a feeder club, and I haven't seen anything to be convinced otherwise regarding new ownership. We're talking about selling our best players, hang on, aren't we supposed to be loaded? It's a sham.

He's not settled as a Belgian starter yet and doesn't have full confidence for them. For us he knows he's the main man, certain starter etc. And can be more relaxed and confident. One of his main attributes is his confidence, it's something a wise agent or father would say to him if he were thinking of moving ... Sadly he has the total opposite interests of both.

Of course they are. Rooney was too. Same with Lescott. We're a feeder club, and I haven't seen anything to be convinced otherwise regarding new ownership. We're talking about selling our best players, hang on, aren't we supposed to be loaded? It's a sham.
lol

Fair point I've just looked it up and you are making sense but I'm going to leave it now untill the season has started and I'll see how rom is performing under koeman

I honestly think he'll be gone. Him and Stones. And we'll be left with Ashley Williams and Jermaine Defoe as replacements.

I honestly think he'll be gone. Him and Stones. And we'll be left with Ashley Williams and Jermaine Defoe as replacements.

To be fair, as long as the latter two actually wanted to play for Everton then I'd take that... and the huge net profit from those transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back