Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they are. Rooney was too. Same with Lescott. We're a feeder club, and I haven't seen anything to be convinced otherwise regarding new ownership. We're talking about selling our best players, hang on, aren't we supposed to be loaded? It's a sham.
We don't want to sell though its just the bell end pushing for a move, we are going to offer him a great new contract, so the days are gone of us being a feeder club..

Of course they are. Rooney was too. Same with Lescott. We're a feeder club, and I haven't seen anything to be convinced otherwise regarding new ownership. We're talking about selling our best players, hang on, aren't we supposed to be loaded? It's a sham.
That's crap mate. We're selling players who have already decided they want to go... Difference now is the money can be re spent and not go missing ... 50million for stones and 65million for Rom is good business as neither are worth it ... Rom showed again last night that he doesn't turn up when you need him and stones has wanted out for 18 months - we are on our way to greatness here so catch on !!!

In some ways Everton, welcome back to midtable mediocrity.

I don't think it's a case of accepting mediocrity, having players in a dressing room who think they are bigger than the club / better than the rest with a take-it-or-leave-it attitude to the cause must do un-told damage to team spirit.

That's crap mate. We're selling players who have already decided they want to go... Difference now is the money can be re spent and not go missing ... 50million for stones and 65million for Rom is good business as neither are worth it ... Rom showed again last night that he doesn't turn up when you need him and stones has wanted out for 18 months - we are on our way to greatness here so catch on !!!

Why? Because a couple of jarg sources on here reckon we're gonna be the next Man City? More likely to be the next Blackburn.

I don't think it's a case of accepting mediocrity, having players in a dressing room who think they are bigger than the club / better than the rest with a take-it-or-leave it attitude to the cause must do un-told damage to team spirit.

Maybe the rest of the squad should get on their level and aspire for bigger and better things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back