Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be ideal if we went and got in a top forward to give him some competition. Think he would be pushed to perform then and go up another level.

Aubameyang from Dortmund or Higuain? Big moves but never know if they have a dream to play in england.

Again mate we aren't going to sign these players. None of them are realistic, none of them want to come to everton.

Yeah just examples...if you dont ask you dont get. I mean why did higuain go to napoli....
champions league club and offered him more than he was getting paid mate.

There is asking, and there is unrealistic. It is like us saying we are chasing hazard after conte has a big fallout with him. We can ask yes but never in a million years would he even want to move here.

The Daily Mirror reporting that his camp say something along the lines of "he never said he was leaving Everton" and he can fulfill his champions league goals with Everton under Moshiri.

Funny what 120k a week does to your thought process.

Isn't that true thou? He never was leaving Everton, he didn't put in a request unlike Stones, he isn't for sale, is under contract, he was never leaving.

Isn't that true thou? He never was leaving Everton, he didn't put in a request unlike Stones, he isn't for sale, is under contract, he was never leaving.

I want Rom to stay and will be thrilled if he does.

However, let's not forget he was extremely disrespectful (more so than simply handing a request in - Stones has never bad mouthed the club). That in itself doesn't bother me, but I don't think people should be so quick to hammer Stones for his year-old transfer request then conveniently forget about Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back