Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mention of rashford was just as an example. Lukaku may end up not leaving this summer but quite likely next. I would prefer to have some one that may well want to stay and not just treat us as a stepping stone in their career.
I agree with your comments about lukaku being vocal, but imo rashford was an awful example. He's not leaving man United anytime soon, didn't he get a new contract after his first goal or something stupid?

He's also not a proven goalscorer which is how lukaku would have to be replaced, goals

I agree with your comments about lukaku being vocal, but imo rashford was an awful example. He's not leaving man United anytime soon, didn't he get a new contract after his first goal or something stupid?

He's also not a proven goalscorer which is how lukaku would have to be replaced, goals

How many goals did Lukaku score in the last 2 months of last season?

How many goals did Lukaku score in the last 2 months of last season?
He went 11 games without scoring, I know. I have many criticisms towards him but you are suggesting an 18 yr old or something with a handful of games under his belt to replace a genuine 20 goal a season striker

He went 11 games without scoring, I know. I have many criticisms towards him but you are suggesting an 18 yr old or something with a handful of games under his belt to replace a genuine 20 goal a season striker

Rashford is younger but I see just as much potential there as has been sen in Lukaku. Those last 2 months is just about when he started or his da or agent about aiming higher.

Rashford is younger but I see just as much potential there as has been sen in Lukaku. Those last 2 months is just about when he started or his da or agent about aiming higher.
Potential, doesnt equal 20 goals a season.

Plus we have so much 'potential' in the team and it almost never fulfils. We have money now we need to buy proven.

How many in last 2 month, go on have a guess.
might surprise you mate that i don't judge players on the last 2 months of a season.. because that would be absolutely crazy,

he scored 25 goals in the WHOLE season, was our top scorer by a mile.. but that doesn't fit your argument so i guess that doesn't matter mate.

might surprise you mate that i don't judge players on the last 2 months of a season.. because that would be absolutely crazy,

he scored 25 goals in the WHOLE season, was our top scorer by a mile.. but that doesn't fit your argument so i guess that doesn't matter mate.

Okay, lets leave it at that. Nothing further to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back