Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why, I want a player who wants to be here not because no one else wants to sign him after all the gobbing off from Him, his Da and his agent - is that so weird?
how the hell do you know rashford would want to be here?

and it's weird because you'd have some unproven kid who'se scored abar 8 premier league goals over someone who has scored 60 premier league goals and has been our best goal scorer for about 20 years.

that's why you're weird.

aslong as he keeps scoring im not arsed how much talking he does.

Slightly worried that holding on to him against his will will encourage his little sulks that he seems so prone to. If he won't play to the best of his ability then his value will plummet. Like Berahino for example.

Excellent point.

If he is determined to go then he is not the kind of fellow to knuckle down and make the best of it IMO.

how the hell do you know rashford would want to be here?

and it's weird because you'd have some unproven kid who'se scored abar 8 premier league goals over someone who has scored 60 premier league goals and has been our best goal scorer for about 20 years.

that's why you're weird.

aslong as he keeps scoring im not arsed how much talking he does.

I don't but do you. Plus I am not the only one who is concerned about his vocalising. Lukaku is not indispensible.

I don't but do you. Plus I am not the only one who is concerned about his vocalising. Lukaku is not indispensible.
is rashford an everton fan yeah lad?.. no.

why would he come here, why should re replace a 60 premier league goal striker with a 5 goal premier league striker?

come on lad get real.. either a WUM or someone who doesn't support everton because no one is this ridiculous.

The mention of rashford was just as an example. Lukaku may end up not leaving this summer but quite likely next. I would prefer to have some one that may well want to stay and not just treat us as a stepping stone in their career.

is rashford an everton fan yeah lad?.. no.

why would he come here, why should re replace a 60 premier league goal striker with a 5 goal premier league striker?

come on lad get real.. either a WUM or someone who doesn't support everton because no one is this ridiculous.

Get lost I have been a fan since the early sixties, can I not have a view of my own even if you do not agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back