Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick one for those who would like to see him sold/don't want him here.

How many 20/25 goals a year strikers in the Premier League would you have over him? How many of those could we realistically sign?

I'll give way.

why from the premier league? how many goals had vardy scored in the premier league before last season?

Tired of people saying about having a ready made replacement that has to have played in a top league. Its not just about the player who scores the goals. its about the style of play, tactics and creative players around them. a few other players may have scored alot more than lukaku in our teams last season as well.

why from the premier league? how many goals had vardy scored in the premier league before last season?

Tired of people saying about having a ready made replacement that has to have played in a top league. Its not just about the player who scores the goals. its about the style of play, tactics and creative players around them. a few other players may have scored alot more than lukaku in our teams last season as well.

Because if we opened it up then we'd get mad suggestions of 13-year-olds from the Cayman Islands.

Plus too many people who don't watch anything bar the Premier League and only count players in the Prem as good.

but we play in the Premier League mate, so really a Premier League-proven goalscorer would be nice, wouldn't they.

Not saying there aren't other quality strikers out there - there are - but Lukaku would be the hardest player in our side to replace.

See Stones last season. They will be put in their place if club wants to.

Unhappy or not, they were happy enough to sign the contract, get on with it. Simple as.
I was happy with the Clubs stance over Stones, it showed we can't be bullied

Then I sat back and watched John Stones play football with an attitude that was frustrating and annoying

I firmly believe if a player wants to go, let them go.

Pointless keeping them as they don't want to be here and will not give you the commitment we all want from our players.

Hopefully in a few years we will not be a stepping stone club for players, only then will we be able to keep these mercenaries Happy

Yeah unles they sell Costa I can't see this one happening. Costa Batsuayi Pedro. Lukaku would again find himself in and out of the team.
If Italy and Juve anything to do by, Conte is playing 2 upfront. If Costa was definitely staying, theyd not bid, thats how i see it.

Fact theyre bidding says it all

If Italy and Juve anything to do by, Conte is playing 2 upfront. If Costa was definitely staying, theyd not bid, thats how i see it.

Fact theyre bidding says it all

Has Rom ever played in a 2 up front side?

And I mean a proper one, not some weird Kone on the left wing nonsense.

I am not completely opposed to losing Lukaku. Whilst he scores plenty of goals I'm not sure he is a positive influence in the dressing room. We need to get back to having a good team spirit this season. That doesn't require a team of talentless plodders but we need players who want to be here. I think Lukaku is an intelligent lad but his heart isn't in it at Everton.

However, we are in a very difficult situation if he does leave. Koeman doesn't rate Niasse and it looks like he might be of to Turkey, Naismith was sold and Końe has done nothing over the past three years. If Lukaku goes we don't have a forward line and we have just one month to find one. That is really not a position of strength.

If there is any truth in the lukaku stories we can't start guessing on who will replace him... I would not mind getting Benteke... Think we have a pretty good track record on players that have made the controversial switch...

Some press saying the chelsea bid is now at 68mil. If we refuse that i am expecting lukaku to put in a transfer request in the coming days.

I personaly feel at 68mil we should take the money and bid 30mil each for milik and gabriel barbosa.

I thought Milk boy had joined or is at least on the verge of joining Napoli?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back