Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahhahaha

two strikers who have never played in the top leagues and cos they're (potentially) signing for other clubs you're saying 'we're out of options'...

bloody hell, didn't know they were the only two forwards in world football

Not quite what i said was it.

But the less options you have the more we will have to pay for them.

I may well be wrong but to me lukaku wants out and i think he will go. In which case the sooner the better as we need to find a replacment. We would have had more options a month ago.

That's Bill's 'where did I put the rohypnol?' look
Nah. That's his 'what is this clown prattling about' face.

This is his Roofy face...
cosby_weiner.gif

That's Bill's - young lady, what part of "Here, just drink this and lie down for a minute" don't you understand? face.

Worked amazingly well, sad to say. (you got to find a new one, mate. sucks.)

The saddest part is that we both understand exactly what young paul means, even if it is incoherent.

Here, lad. It'll be better than last year. I swear it will. Do this until the window's over.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

That could be as true as it is disturbing.
Although we need players for specific areas to sign, all indications are that the most imminent transfer activity will be to see these two leave our club. Not what is wanted at all.
In all reality, it is a fair indictment of the unholy mess El Loco and BS Billy have left our club. The legacy of Bob Martins lingers on, long after he has left. That was because he was allowed to remain in charge of our club for eighteen months longer than he should have been. All overseen by Bill and his bumbling band of sycophants.
The fans knew he had been sourced to be in charge of our club to a position where he had been promoted way beyond his competence. What none of us knew, was just how much damage he had done, and is still doing, to our club.
It now appears more likely we will see key players depart. If that happens, it will be doubly difficult to induce key players to join.
Something in the shape of incoming transfers needs to be expedited. NOW!
YAWN...

See Stones last season. They will be put in their place if club wants to.

Unhappy or not, they were happy enough to sign the contract, get on with it. Simple as.
Stones wasn't the same player after his request was turned down and he will be gone by start of the season so what was the point in delaying the inevitable,and if lukaku forces the point he will be gone as well.

Stones wasn't the same player after his request was turned down and he will be gone by start of the season so what was the point in delaying the inevitable,and if lukaku forces the point he will be gone as well.
No. Rom stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back